N BASS RIG D (Marshall Content)

xmorgan socialx

• Members

I started playing bass in a band with some guys I work with a month ago or so, and I had to get a bass rig sooner or later, so here she is. I have been paying this thing off for about 3 months now and finally got to bring it home today.

IMG_20101019_190740.jpg

Marshall Integrated Bass System model 3540

two Marshall 1520 4x12 600 watt bass cabs with 150w celestion sidewinder speakers :love::love::love:

It sounds awesome, looks cool as shit, and it's more marshall stuff for my whorish collection.

Hopefully there will be recordings of my new band soon.

• Members

That's a pretty badass looking bass rig. How many watts does that head put out?

the head has 2 seperate power amps that are 200 watts a piece at 4 ohms and can be bridged for 400 watts... if only I knew how to do that. As a guitar player this thing is pretty damn complicated, but it is loud as hell even using only 1 of the power amps.

• Members

I can't even imagine how massive that rig must sound. I've wanted those cabs for so long but I haven't found any yet. Rob Wright of NoMeansNo uses the 3530 head into one 1960A cab and destroys.

epic score, I'm jealous as {censored}.

When it comes time to play shows I'm probably only going to use 1 of the cabs, and really I only needed 1, but it seemed stupid to separate a set up that has been together for at least 20 years.

• Members

You gotta use both cabs!! Even if you connect just one :D

It looks cool as hell! I play bass sometimes, but I have only one 4x10. I`d love to get a bigger power amp, and maybe at least another 2x10 :) Lots of speakers on bass guitar is secks!

• Members

I started playing bass in a band with some guys I work with a month ago or so, and I had to get a bass rig sooner or later, so here she is. I have been paying this thing off for about 3 months now and finally got to bring it home today.

IMG_20101019_190740.jpg

Marshall Integrated Bass System model 3540

two Marshall 1520 4x12 600 watt bass cabs with 150w celestion sidewinder speakers
:love:

It sounds awesome, looks cool as shit, and it's more marshall stuff for my whorish collection.

Hopefully there will be recordings of my new band soon.

2x 412 bass cabs:eek:

Now that 3540 is that tube? If so :love:, if not :blah:

• Members

So, do these Marshall cabs sound the same/better than the other bass cabs on the market?

They seem like guitar cab dimensions.

They aren't really any different than any other bass cab I've tried, but I'm a guitar player primarily, the bass world is new to me.

As for dimensions, the cabs are identical to a 1960B guitar cab except they are about 3 inches deeper. They are really big. and they sound great with my guitar amps too :thu:

• Members

They aren't really any different than any other bass cab I've tried, but I'm a guitar player primarily, the bass world is new to me.

As for dimensions, the cabs are identical to a 1960B guitar cab except they are about 3 inches deeper. They are really big. and they sound great with my guitar amps too
:thu:

All my git players use are 1960B's. They aren't that big... ;)

The extra depth is sure to help though. I love my 610 but am on the lookout for a same-brand 412. I :love:

• Members

As for dimensions, the cabs are identical to a 1960B guitar cab except they are about 3 inches deeper. They are really big. and they sound great with my guitar amps too
:thu:

if you ever want to sell them, give me first dibs, I'll drive there and pick them up. :love:

Archived