x girlfriends and ebay auctions

BigBone

• Members

Yep, plus she opened herself up to being sued by stating she bought the stuff for him & is doing it to piss him off. That means he has proof the stuff was his if he decides to take her to court .

Of course I'm just interested in the pictures.

Take her to court for what? She bought it and it is still in her possession.

• Members

I have a feeling ebay is going to "interfere" with it. As nice as she is to look at (in those pictures), there's a line that was crossed and its just a matter of time before they pinpoint it.

eBay collects more fees, paypal collects more fees...

As long as she's not posting her no-no zones, they likely won't do it...expecially after she's already gotten media attention over it.

• Members

I don't buy her story. There's not a man that would cheat on that...maybe cheat WITH that, but not cheat ON that...

I mean, unless she just has a dirt-track trailer-trashed face.

1. You have no idea what kind of a serious pain in the ass she might be.

2. No matter how hot a chick is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of her {censored}.

• Members

1. You have no idea what kind of a serious pain in the ass she might be.

2. No matter how hot a chick is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of her {censored}.

Neither of those justifies cheating...

I fail to see the logic of "Hey, I'll {censored} this other girl, that'll show her she's a bitch!" - to say that a man, any man, is that stupid, really makes the rest of us look bad.

Granted, I'm not one to think of fellow man...

But I am one to think of "what if the roles were reversed, how would I feel" - point blank, if I wanted to bag some other chick bad enough that my penis would explode otherwise, I'd first make sure I could do so without hurting someone....because if that same {censored} happened to me, that's how I'd want it done...not by sneaking some...

It's a matter of self-pride and having some empathy for others.

• Members

Neither of those justifies cheating...

I fail to see the logic of "Hey, I'll {censored} this other girl, that'll show her she's a bitch!" - to say that a man, any man, is that stupid, really makes the rest of us look bad.

Granted, I'm not one to think of fellow man...

But I am one to think of "what if the roles were reversed, how would I feel" - point blank, if I wanted to bag some other chick bad enough that my penis would explode otherwise, I'd first make sure I could do so without hurting someone....because if that same {censored} happened to me, that's how I'd want it done...not by sneaking some...

It's a matter of self-pride and having some empathy for others.

Well, we're getting into a whole 'nuther area now, I was just responding to you saying that there's not a man who would cheat on her, and I was just saying, yes there is.

The reasons are another subject entirely.

• Members

The reactions to this sure are spinning out of control: Genius? You've found a "new" marketing strategy. Guys?... It's a woman showing her skin for cash. It's not new, it's not smart, and it's kinda' slutty. It's a win win for sure but were you all born yesterday or something?

• Members

I don't buy her story. There's not a man that would cheat on that...maybe cheat WITH that, but not cheat ON that...

I mean, unless she just has a dirt-track trailer-trashed face.

sadly enough this is false, guys are {censored}in idiots (mot myself or you) but ive had buddies cheat on girls like that.

its a {censored}ing shame really

EDIT: did not see the butterface comment, but my above comment is for all around hotties

Archived