Beauty Queen Shoots Home Invader With Pink Gun

MatchFive

• Members

But ya gotta admit, the gun makes it a LOT easier... Can you imagine how long it would have taken the 110 lb. beauty pageant queen to kill dude with vapid answers to interview questions about hunger and global warming?!?
:facepalm:

Yes, the ease at which one becomes dead increases dramatically with a gun.. I have to give you that one..

• Members

Let me get this straight. An *arborist* makes enough to buy a $60K engagement ring?

An arborist, or (less commonly) arboriculturalist, is a professional in the practice of arboriculture, which is the cultivation, management, and study of individual trees, shrubs, vines, and other perennial woody plants. Arborists generally focus on the health and safety of individual plants and trees, rather than managing forests (the domains of Forestry and Silviculture) or harvesting wood. An arborist's scope of work is therefore distinct from that of either a forester or a logger, though the professions share much in common.

I really hope this guy inherited his cash. Otherwise, I'm thinking arborist is being used as a euphemism for "coke dealer".

• Members

good to see .38spl stopping power put to the test. it used to not be so good, but newer ammo has really improved the .38.

ok, well hang on. not good that it had to be put to the test, but good that when it was, it worked.

You did read where it said he was shot four times right? Not sure about stopping power in that instance.

• Members

Let me get this straight. An *arborist* makes enough to buy a $60K engagement ring?

I really hope this guy inherited his cash. Otherwise, I'm thinking arborist is being used as a euphemism for "coke dealer".

I like the way you think. Maybe he's putting that knowledge of plants to use by doing some side work para Los Zetas.

• Members

Yeah, I thought that was interesting also.

• Members

this guy seems to be asking to get robbed tho... first mentioning their "wealth", living in a "prominent area" and his fiance's "$60,000" engagement ring...lol

she's gonna hafta carry that pink pistol around everywhere now. why would you even bring monetary amounts into an interview? dumbass...

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/02/05/SouthPinellas/Wedding_skips_a_beat_.shtml

• Members

He was charged with burglary himself in 2005.

Didn't inherit anything. His old man is still alive.

Archived