Why do people vote Nader?

Timmott

• Members

I have a friend that works for the Nader campaign and he swears by the guy. This friend is also one of the most annoying human beings I've ever come into contact with once he starts talking about politics and {censored} thats ruining the country. He acts like Nader is the end all of politicians. Anyone else know any assholes like this?

• Members

Because I thought he would been the best president? Wouldn't you want someone who isn't completely controlled by a party?

What I don't understand is why people think they're throwing their vote away if they vote for who they want as president.

• Members

Because I thought he would been the best president? Wouldn't you want someone who isn't completely controlled by a party?

What I don't understand is why people think they're throwing their vote away if they vote for who they want as president.

This.

And I have voted for Nader in the past in attempts to push his share of the vote to 5%. Matching campaign funds for a third party would be nice. It must be great to have all of your views line up with one of the major parties.

• Members

I write myself in, every time. I refuse to vote for the "lesser evil." I'm voting for the one candidate I trust not to {censored} {censored} up. If I ever find a candidate who I trust not to {censored} {censored} up, then I'll cast my vote for that other person. Until then, I vote for the person I want to be president. {censored}ing ME.

• Members

I write myself in, every time. I refuse to vote for the "lesser evil." I'm voting for the one candidate I trust not to {censored} {censored} up. If I ever find a candidate who I trust not to {censored} {censored} up, then I'll cast my vote for that other person. Until then, I vote for the person I want to be president. {censored}ing ME.

If I can remember how to spell your last name, I'm writing you in, too.

• Members

The point is to vote. We keep getting {censored} for candidates. If the American people would get of their lazy asses, get informed and vote, this ship would be righted and sailing with fair winds and following seas in 2 election cycles.

As stated, Nader is a decent choice because once his party gets 5% of the vote, we have a bona fide 3 party system. That will make the {censored}tards in D.C. PTFA.(that stands for pay the {censored} attention)

Archived