Well, I've been here 10 years...

MattACaster

• Members

yup and at 56k mine was 2X as fast as most people!

this was back when there was 1 forum and the newest posts were at the bottom... not as big of a deal as it sounds since you could read every thread for the week in an hour.

I was here also, from about late '96 on...

• Members

I lurked for about two years before I signed up, so I came in around '05 and the flame wars of then make the ones we have now look like nothing. And to make some of you feel old, I didn't start playing guitar until 2000, when I was 9 :cop:

• Members

I remember posting pr0n pics back in the day. I started an account back when I was in highschool around '99 or '00. Then left for a couple years. Still for.the life of me can't remeber my old screen name. Probably lost in the interwebz abyss somewhere.

• Members

I signed up on March 30th, 2001 and thanks to you dicks I've wasted a ton of time on here and a ton money on gear.

I love you guys.
:thu::love::lol:

Seriously though, I've learned a lot from these board over the years. It's been a great resource to me. Thanks to everyone for making this board what it is.
:thu:

10 years seems crazy and deserves some type of props! :phil: I just noticed it's been over 7 for me. Lots of wasted time considering I've never been able to post from work like many others! :eek::cry:

• Members

class of '01 here.

I remember some stuff.

Vince Scamsevere

Mega Mark's Ibanez

Carl and Thump

Krank's fake reviews

Derek and that guy who accused him of his amps smelling like weed

Madison and the duct tape

The free Zakk Wylde guitars

I was lucky enough to catch at least a bit of each except the Carl/Ou/Thump days. :D

Archived