Krank goes to Stiff.

eric_kv2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has kind of a skateboarders look to it.

I've seen worse, though it certainly is one of the uglier ones. I don't judge amps though on looks all I care about is the sound (Unless the amp says "{censored}ing {censored}er" in giant letters across the headshell :lol:).

• Members

That's an unfortunate name. And "cleen" on the clean channel? Why not spell the other knob "prezzenz" while you're at it? Is his target demographic 15-year-old, zit-faced, wannabe shredders?

Making fun of intentional misspellings in teh map forums, where they bring teh brootalz?

Mah werd.

Phailz!

• Members

I am going to order a STIFF & will put up some sound clips. For the price and all USA made Transformers and circuit boards & more it's pretty hard to beat. You can buy a Carvin V3 NO THANKS.

Orange Amps 10 years back nobody would even consider using one, they looked like a Joke lol... If Peavey was making a amp like this all hand built and all USA parts they would be charging more than the $949.00 Direct Price

Look at the Marshall JVM it uses plastic nuts.

• Members

I am going to order a STIFF & will put up some sound clips. For the price and all USA made Transformers and circuit boards & more it's pretty hard to beat. You can buy a Carvin V3 NO THANKS.

Orange Amps 10 years back nobody would even consider using one, they looked like a Joke lol... If Peavey was making a amp like this all hand built and all USA parts they would be charging more than the $949.00 Direct Price

Look at the Marshall JVM it uses plastic nuts.

evh50.jpg

Archived