wow worst night ever

guitarbilly74

• Members

I went to Hollywood tonight and damn what a nightmare.... on the good side we booked 2 new shows at the Viper Room and the Rainbow. :) On the bad side, a fight broke out at the Whiskey and someone got stomped in the face then shot :eek: so the police isolated the whole area including the parking lot where my truck was :mad: The whole block was closed from 12:30 to 5:30 and I had to spend 5 hours sitting on the sidewalk waiting to get access to my truck. I just got home and there is no way I will be able to work today.

I know, CSB... but damn! :mad:

• Members

Jesus, sorry to hear that man
:(
The person that got shot, did they survive?
:cry:

yeah.. no one was killed but still....

and apparently the shooter also ran over 2 people when trying to flee the scene but his car was stopped a few blocks down the road.. holy {censored}.. :facepalm:

• Members

and apparently the shooter also ran over 2 people when trying to flee the scene but his car was stopped a few blocks down the road.. holy {censored}..
:facepalm:

Damn dude, brutal. Hope that {censored}wad gets the justice he deserves. Like getting shot, having to live through it, and then run his ass over 2 times. I'm a firm believer in "eye for an eye" :lol: I just hate pieces of {censored} like that.

• Members

I'm sorry title said worst night ever but I didn't read where you were savagely scratched over your entire body by a gay guy then drenched in a mixture of alcohol and lemon juice while being raped by aforementioned gay guy.

Just saying:poke:

• Members

I'm sorry title said worst night ever but I didn't read where you were savagely scratched over your entire body by a gay guy then drenched in a mixture of alcohol and lemon juice while being raped by aforementioned gay guy.

That's because that was actually the highlight of his night. :o:lol:

Just playin' Billy :lol:

• Members

With a habanero-soaked dick.

• Members

and apparently the shooter also ran over 2 people when trying to flee the scene but his car was stopped a few blocks down the road.. holy {censored}..
:facepalm:

Welcome to the land of fruits and nuts.
Sorry to hear your night sucked. :(

• Members

you got a valid point, sir :lol:

• Members

that's not the norm over there , was it a rap release party/shooting ?

no.. some rockabilly band believe it or not... and yeah, it's definitely not the norm there.. I don't know wtf was up with these guys acting like that, the strip is normally pretty chill...

• Members

no.. some rockabilly band believe it or not... and yeah, it's definitely not the norm there.. I don't know wtf was up with these guys acting like that, the strip is normally pretty chill...

Dude, real Rockabilly guys are rough.

Like BryllCream and Switchblades rough. Watch your back, man.

20070930_012335_westside_300.jpg

• Members

Had the same thing happen to me.. Except I was kept away from my house for a day! Murder suspect holed himself up in a house in my neighborhood and fired a few shots when the cops came a knocking.. Full on police action ensued. I would say close to 100 some officers from all agencies were there with armored vehicles driving thru yards and sniper's on the roofs.. To this day, I've had WAY worse nights! hahah

Archived