Anyone catch Zakk last night?

schiz

• Members

CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG *SQUEEL* CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG *SQUEEL* CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG *WEEDLEY WEEDLE SQUEEL WEEDLEY SQUEELWEEDLEY SQUEEL*

*Pounds chest & points at the sky*

Is he still doing the fake / wanna be biker thing?

• Members

CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG *SQUEEL* CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG *SQUEEL* CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG CHU CHUG CHUG *WEEDLEY WEEDLE SQUEEL WEEDLEY SQUEELWEEDLEY SQUEEL*

*Pounds chest & points at the sky*

Is he still doing the fake / wanna be biker thing?

This is a play by play of his appearance.

• Members

LOL @ people watching American Idol and bashing Zakk Wylde. Obviously, as an AI viewer, you have a really refined musical taste and Zakk's playing is definitely not up to par with the
high standards
of the show.
:rolleyes:

LOL at posters that come into every American Idol thread just to smugly post about how the show is beneath them. :rolleyes:

• Members

yeah I go into "every AI" thread to say the show is beneath me... oh wait I don't LOL
:rolleyes:

Maybe not, but each and every AI thread contains a couple of posts from people who just pop in to proudly proclaim they can't believe anybody watches the show.

• Members

THAT YOUNG MANS VOICE,STRANGELY SOUNDZZ TO ME,ALMOST LIKE A YOUNG AXEL ROSE!! MINUS THE COCKEYNESS THAT AXEL EXCUDES.... IF ZW HAS ANY SMARTS... Mmmmmmm,LETS SEE,YOUNG MR.DURBIN,MY PLAYING,A KILLER BASS PLAYA,CRAZY DRUMMER= MORE MONEY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I caught it. That dude {censored}ing sucks as a singer, whatever that little tubby toad little mother {censored}er's name is. I actually though it was cool that Zakk did it but I still actually dig Zakk. That singer blew on the Hagar song AND {censored}ed up the Priest one vocally. I will give him props though, at least he is VERY obvious about trying to use that show to catapult his career instead of waiting to get lucky like Ripper (who ACTUALLY {censored}ing rocks). Beats playing in a bunch of cover bands to only end up going nowhere like most rock/metal singers.

Archived