No thread on this yet? People can finally shut up about it...

spawnofthesith

• Members
:lol:

1. Why the {censored} did he take so long and WASTE SO MUCH COURT TIME AND TAXPAYER DOLLARS keeping it a secret?
2. I was always more interested in seeing his non-existent college transcripts than the BC.
3. Why is it that NO ONE has EVER come forward as having known him in college? No friends, no ex-gf's, nobody. In today's age, people will all but kill themselves for 10 seconds of the spotlight, you're telling me not ONE person bragged that they went to school with Barry Soetero? :confused:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy denial, Batman! Textbook case of someone who will cling to their deluded, paranoid delusions rather than admit they've been subscribing to weapons grade balonium up to this point.

Clearly some people just believe what they want to, regardless of what facts, logic, reality, etc. dictate. It's called being crazy as a loon. Plenty of that going around these days.....

I have to admit, I feel left out, so I'm going to make up some absurd BS that anyone with even half a working brain would see through, and five bucks says that within three weeks it'll be among of the talking points of the Retardicans/Conservatards.

Here goes:

I heard Obama is part werewolf, part vampire and was born on the moon. He's also secretly a Taoist, and plans on passing a Federal law in the next week requiring all Americans to adopt Taoism or they will be sent to Gitmo. He also is secretly gay, and plans on passing a homosexual tax break while simultaneously raising taxes on all straight people. He also plans on instituting, as part of his health plan, a program where elderly people are fed to the poor, eliminating two problems (the ever growing senior population AND rising food costs) in one step. I heard he also plans on passing a law that Federally mandates all women to have at least one abortion in their lifetime.

Wow.. Let your fragile emotions get to you much?

• Members
Holy denial, Batman! Textbook case of someone who will cling to their deluded, paranoid delusions rather than admit they've been subscribing to weapons grade balonium up to this point.

Clearly some people just believe what they want to, regardless of what facts, logic, reality, etc. dictate. It's called being crazy as a loon. Plenty of that going around these days.....

I have to admit, I feel left out, so I'm going to make up some absurd BS that anyone with even half a working brain would see through, and five bucks says that within three weeks it'll be among of the talking points of the Retardicans/Conservatards.

Here goes:

I heard Obama is part werewolf, part vampire and was born on the moon. He's also secretly a Taoist, and plans on passing a Federal law in the next week requiring all Americans to adopt Taoism or they will be sent to Gitmo. He also is secretly gay, and plans on passing a homosexual tax break while simultaneously raising taxes on all straight people. He also plans on instituting, as part of his health plan, a program where elderly people are fed to the poor, eliminating two problems (the ever growing senior population AND rising food costs) in one step. I heard he also plans on passing a law that Federally mandates all women to have at least one abortion in their lifetime.

Lol. Most conservatives I know (myself included) think the whole conspiracy is retarded. Obviously you are unable to discern the difference between fox news personalities/teabaggers with the rest of the right :wave:

• Members

Lol. Most conservatives I know (myself included) think the whole conspiracy is retarded. Obviously you are unable to discern the difference between fox news personalities/teabaggers with the rest of the right
:wave:

He isn't even able to discern the fact that I was playing to both sides in a joking manner. Lol. Maybe he is on his period and is just really emotional right now.

• Members

1. Why the {censored} did he take so long and WASTE SO MUCH COURT TIME AND TAXPAYER DOLLARS keeping it a secret?

"He" wasn't the one wasting time and money persuing this (other loons were/are) or "keeping it a secret". It was already knowledge when he ran for president, it's a non-issue and always has been, and he was spending his time doing what he was supposed to be doing, trying to turn this mess of a country around.

I wish a tea-bagger/birther would man up, just once, and tell me why they have never once even THOUGHT about any other president's origin of birth, until now. I've never seen any other president's birth certificate, and never questioned where they said they were born.

Somehow, this guy is different. Therein lies the answer :lol:

• Members

Funny, I can attribute these qualities to the people who got obama elected.

Disclaimer: I didn't like McCain...and didn't vote for him either...before you equate criticism with partisanship.

• Members
"He" wasn't the one wasting time and money persuing this (other loons were/are) or "keeping it a secret". It was already knowledge when he ran for president, it's a non-issue and always has been, and he was spending his time doing what he was supposed to be doing, trying to turn this mess of a country around.

I wish a tea-bagger/birther would man up, just once, and tell me why they have never once even THOUGHT about any other president's origin of birth, until now. I've never seen any other president's birth certificate, and never questioned where they said they were born.

Somehow, this guy is different. Therein lies the answer

Bull{censored}, McCain was questioned since he was born in Panama and produced his long form BC IMMEDIATELY. How's that mess-turning-around working out for ya?

• Members

The idea of a tea bagger "manning up" is laughable. The whole movement consists of bigots who don't want to admit the truth about their racist leanings. The proof is in the pudding. All of the things that they are "angry" about went on as bad or worse under the Bush administration, you know, the one that they all openly supported. They claim to be against big government, yet when the Bush administration expanded the role of the Federal government more than any administration since FDR, none of these tea partiers were out picketing over it. Quite the opposite, they all voted for Bush despite of this. Tea Partiers claim to be offended by deficit spending, but again, the facts prove them to be liars because the Bush administration inherited a record budget surplus and in one year turned it into a record deficit. Why didn't the Tea Party form at that point? Oh that's right, because they all openly supported the deficit spending of the Bush administration. Hmmmmm......

But, a black man gets elected and the next day all of these people find God on the subject of big government and budget deficits. Bull{censored}. Liars every last one of them. Anyone with the sense to wipe after they crap can see through the lies of those pathetic bigots....I laugh when any of them claim to be Patriots, since they clearly are anything but.....just like I laugh when they claim to be Fiscal Conservatives, but yet hold out Reagan as the "model" president, despite the fact that his administration more than tripled the national debt. At times, I can't tell if they're really, really stupid or just plain mentally ill.

• Members

The idea of a tea bagger "manning up" is laughable. The whole movement consists of bigots who don't want to admit the truth about their racist leanings. The proof is in the pudding. All of the things that they are "angry" about went on as bad or worse under the Bush administration, you know, the one that they all openly supported. They claim to be against big government, yet when the Bush administration expanded the role of the Federal government more than any administration since FDR, none of these tea partiers were out picketing over it. Quite the opposite, they all voted for Bush despite of this. Tea Partiers claim to be offended by deficit spending, but again, the facts prove them to be liars because the Bush administration inherited a record budget surplus and in one year turned it into a record deficit. Why didn't the Tea Party form at that point? Oh that's right, because they all openly supported the deficit spending of the Bush administration. Hmmmmm......

But, a black man gets elected and the next day all of these people find God on the subject of big government and budget deficits. Bull{censored}. Liars every last one of them. Anyone with the sense to wipe after they crap can see through the lies of those pathetic bigots....I laugh when any of them claim to be Patriots, since they clearly are anything but.....just like I laugh when they claim to be Fiscal Conservatives, but yet hold out Reagan as the "model" president, despite the fact that his administration more than tripled the national debt. At times, I can't tell if they're really, really stupid or just plain mentally ill.

You should change your name to meathead... It would suit you better.

• Members

That's because the only time the question comes up is if they had a questionable birth. It has nothing to do with race, as you are definitely implying.

You want to blame someone? Blame Obama's grandmother. She's the one who said she witnessed the birth in Kenya.

That raises a question.

McCain was born on a US base in Panama, which makes him a legal citizen, but it was still brought into question.

• Members

If you have a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Pro, go to whitehouse.gov and download the PDF of the long form BC. Click Document/Examine Document, then look at the results in the left pane. It will show a section called "Deleted or cropped content". Remove this section from the document and you're essentially left with a blank green background! I just did this MYSELF with those results. I'm not an expert in PDF's but this seems strange to me.

Anyway, I don't give a {censored} where he was born, I just want to know why he's gone to such great lengths to keep his past concealed.

• Members

You're an idiot. But I'll just leave this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WixIA3gMBNs

• Members

Bull{censored}, McCain was questioned since he was born in Panama and produced his long form BC IMMEDIATELY. How's that mess-turning-around working out for ya?

That's nice, but I said "any other PRESIDENT'S" origin of birth, ESPECIALLY AFTER they were elected and were in the middle of their term.

Trust me when I tell you, a person of color would NOT have been elected and allowed into office if this was any real question and not investigated. Nobody brushed this issue under the carpet, it was dealt with 3 years ago by the FEC and vetting process.

The only difference is that just because some loons didn't see it/refused to believe it, they went on the warpath for him to produce it, and honestly, that's not the REAL reason this is/was STILL going on. As much as I don't like that things are that way, they just are with certain people.

• Members

It could be racism but asserting that it is racism is bull{censored} because there is just as much evidence that it isn't.. Which is none.. Its easy to assume anything you want when there is a lack of evidence. Also those assumptions in that situation shine light on your world view.

• Members

That's because the only time the question comes up is if they had a questionable birth. It has nothing to do with race, as you are definitely implying.

You want to blame someone? Blame Obama's grandmother. She's the one who said she witnessed the birth in Kenya.

That raises a question.

McCain was born on a US base in Panama, which makes him a legal citizen, but it was still brought into question.

Again, McCain is NOT a current president in the middle of his term, dealing with this ridiculousness.

I know it's comfy to put our heads under the sand and act like it has nothing to do with race, but don't kid yourself. Not everything in this world is racially motived, but some things are.

I'm laughing my ass off that some of you think a black man could "sneak" into the white house, past the FEC and any of the officials in charge of investigating a candidate, and become president.

Really? You actually think that could happen? What, did he pay someone off? :lol:

My gawd.

• Members

Since you keep pulling the race card like so many liberals do, I'd like your thoughts on the Clarence Thomas video I posted?

1. What video?

2. Let me ask you a question. Is there ANYTHING you've seen/heard of that IS racially motivated?

Like, I see so many times this "pulling the race card" comment, like it's ALWAYS unwarranted, is it possible that at times, it IS warranted? And if so, can you name some of those times?

I say that about this because it has already been proven that the teabaggers/birthers don't have any credibility with their "issues" they campaign about, because they were nowhere to be found when Bush was in office, doing EXACTLY what they are campaigning against (spending/deficit/etc.), so, it's NOT about the "issues".

Keep in mind, just because someone says one issue is about race, doesn't meant they think EVERYTHING is racially motived. I certainly don't, but I also don't act like it simply doesn't exist anymore.

• Members

Throughout the deposition, Trump sparred with O'Brien's lawyer, Andrew Ceresney, over how the real estate tycoon determined what he was worth.

Trump: My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with the markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings, but I try.

Ceresney: Let me just understand that a little. You said your net worth goes up and down based upon your own feelings?

Trump: Yes, even my own feelings, as to where the world is, where the world is going, and that can change rapidly from day to day ...

Ceresney: When you publicly state a net worth number, what do you base that number on?

Trump: I would say it's my general attitude at the time that the question may be asked. And as I say, it varies.

But the deposition shows Trump's valuation of his properties can be at odds with others' views.

"Donald owns 40 Wall Street, which he spent about $35 million to buy and refurbish in 1996," lawyer Ceresney read from O'Brien's book. "The building has about $145 million in debt attached to it, and New York City assessors value it at $90 million. Donald values it at $400 million."

Trump reacts to the passage by saying: "Anybody would understand that a city assessment is 15 and 20 percent the value of a building."

When questioned about the return on his investment from several golf courses, Trump said he does his own math.

Ceresney: Have you ever done a projection as to how much you anticipate you will profit on these courses over time in light of the contributions that you're making in cash?

Trump: Yes, I've done mental projections.

Ceresney: Mental projections?

Trump: Yes.

Ceresney: These are projections that you've done in your head?

Trump: Yes.

He'll make a fine president.

ROFLROFLROFL

• Members

1. What video?

2. Let me ask you a question. Is there ANYTHING you've seen/heard of that IS racially motivated?

Like, I see so many times this "pulling the race card" comment, like it's ALWAYS unwarranted, is it possible that at times, it IS warranted? And if so, can you name some of those times?

I say that about this because it has already been proven that the teabaggers/birthers don't have any credibility with their "issues" they campaign about, because they were nowhere to be found when Bush was in office, doing EXACTLY what they are campaigning against (spending/deficit/etc.), so, it's NOT about the "issues".

Keep in mind, just because someone says one issue is about race, doesn't meant they think EVERYTHING is racially motived. I certainly don't, but I also don't act like it simply doesn't exist anymore.

The only evidence for racism you provided was that the TP lacks credibility but lack of credibility doesn't equal racism. Sure there are times when it's warranted but if you scream racism every time a white person disagrees with or criticizes a black person then when there is a legitimate case of racism people are less likely to listen. You already acknowledged this by saying that people always use the "pulling the race card" argument but at the same time you feed that argument.

• Members

Didn't read the whole thread but Birthers will never shut up.... just like any other conspiracy theorist out there, there is no amount of evidence you can show them that will convince them they're wrong. They will always say it's fake, another cover up blah blah .... they get a kick out of thinking they "figured out" something the rest of the world didn't and they just don't let go. So I think showing the long version will do absolutely nothing for them. They will just jump from one version of their theory to another...

Archived