*sigh*

guitarbilly74

• Members

Earlier this year our company installed a flat screen TV in our break room. :)

First they left the remote there and people were arguing what channel to watch.

Then they remove the remote and set the channel on CNN and some people complained that was nothing but news for "liberals"

Then they set it on Fox News and some other people complained that was nothing but news for "right wing nuts"

Then they set it on Discovery channel and people complained it was too boring

Finally, they tried local channel 2 (CBS) and someone complained about a soap opera that was always on during their break.

Today, the flat screen was removed from the break room because the boss got sick of hearing about it.

:facepalm:

• Members
Earlier this year our company installed a flat screen TV in our break room.
:)

First they left the remote there and people were arguing what channel to watch.

Then they remove the remote and set the channel on CNN and some people complained that was nothing but news for "liberals"

Then they set it on Fox News and some other people complained that was nothing but news for "right wing nuts"

Then they set it on Discovery channel and people complained it was too boring

Finally, they tried local channel 2 (CBS) and someone complained about a soap opera that was always on during their break.

Today, the flat screen was removed from the break room because the boss got sick of hearing about it.

You just described my office like you have been there for YEARS, Billy. {censored}ing blathering ninnyhammers.

• Members

We can't have ANYTHING nice here without people bitching about it.

Last year there was a potluck and I decided to bring a cake and this fat bitch said she was on a diet and the {censored}in cake was ruining it.

Well it's not going to ruin it if you don't {censored}ing eat it!!!

Bitch says.. "but it's too tempting" :facepalm:

Next potluck I will {censored} in a small box and put it in the fridge.

• Members

Last year there was a potluck and I decided to bring a cake and this fat bitch said she was on a diet and the {censored}in cake was ruining it.

Bitch says.. "but it's too tempting"

Frost it. Make sure you frost it.

You can call it a chocodile.

You dick.

• Members

1. Make regular cake and "diet" cake.

2. Use Betty Crocker batter for regular cake, use Betty Crocker batter and cyanide for "diet" cake, clearly label them.

3. Bring cakes.

4. Tell fatty that you remembered her and made a special cake just for her.

5. ????

6. PROFIT!

• Members

In the 911 center I work at, there was a grant my old boss was able to get where we got 2 52 inch flat screen tv's. It ends up on the weather channel 90 % of the time.

When the admin leaves it's NFL/MLB/NBA ALLL THE TIMMMMMEEEE!!!!

You'd think they'd let you guys have something cheery on in the background. The Houston 911 turnover rate was ridiculous! Too much stress.

• Members

when i was on deployment, our captain would adjust the ship's course to maintain satellite coverage when games were on. not a one of us bitched.

That's a little different. He probably would have made you walk the plank if you did.

• Members

The other branch I was assigned at, stylist had DirectTV on her station so she won't miss her ABC soaps (All My Children, One Life To Live, General Hospital).

Saturdays are the worst, she'd have it on Lifetime, and it happens to have spicy sex scenes (no nudity, but pretty suggestive). The loud volume during the sex scenes while the store's busy = :facepalm::lol::facepalm:

• Members

The other branch I was assigned at, stylist had DirectTV on her station so she won't miss her ABC soaps (All My Children, One Life To Live, General Hospital).

Saturdays are the worst, she'd have it on Lifetime, and it happens to have spicy sex scenes (no nudity, but pretty suggestive). The loud volume during the sex scenes while the store's busy =
:facepalm::lol::facepalm:

Were there any like the sex scene in MacGruber?

• Members

Saturdays are the worst, she'd have it on Lifetime, and it happens to have spicy sex scenes (no nudity, but pretty suggestive). The loud volume during the sex scenes while the store's busy =
:facepalm::lol::facepalm:

u a stylist bro?

Archived