LP style 25.5" guitars?

Ovid9

• Members

Yeah, weird question I know.

But, I'm kind of looking for one and there don't seem to be a ton out there. And it doesn't have to be a "true" LP or LP copy. Just something in that style.

There's the Epiphone Nighthawk which I'm highly "meh" on.

There's the Godin SDxt...which they don't make anymore. They do go used for cheap.

And...I haven't really run across too many more, or I'm forgetting some I've seen.

I realize that LPs are generally made from mahogany and that one like the Godin is poplar and maple, so its more like I'm looking for guitars that have the general LP "impression" in 25.5" scale.

• Members

Didnt some one just get something like this? I cant remember who, but it was an LTD or something.

I dunno...I like smaller scale with enourmous frets lol. Actually, I like the carvin 25" scale more than anything else Ive played.

• Members
the new see thru blue LTD for the dude from DevilDriver is 25.5 and full thickness:

JK-1_DSTB.jpg

Are you sure that's full Gibson LP thickness? I havn't seen any side or back views to tell. It says it's based on the Ltd EC and I know those aren't full thickness.

• Members

Are you sure that's full Gibson LP thickness? I havn't seen any side or back views to tell. It says it's based on the Ltd EC and I know those aren't full thickness.

by those who've seen it, they say it's full thickness.

check out 2:35 in this vid, you can see it's full thickness, they may have a belly cut, though:

GlBuIV8TQWQ

• Members
I have the Gus G EC-600, which is 25.5"

But if you're worried about looks, don't buy it.
:cop:

Which is why it's with Ben getting swirled right now.

Yeah, I knew about your Gus G EC-600. Why did they make it look so awful? :lol: When you suck like I do, I care about looks... If I was kickass at guitar, I'd rock some gaudy colored shredder guitar just cause I could. :lol:

Archived