Triple Trouble

Duesentrieb

• Members

Excellent taste. You haz it. Everything down to the font you used on the matte black faceplate is screaming good taste. You must have an obsessive-compulsive streak like I do.

Agreed 100%. This thing is absolutely gorgeous.

• Members

Marked for listening on something other than my Droid. But I've never yet seen anything from you, Olaf, that wasn't totally bad-ass and awe- (not to mention GAS-) inspiring.

One day, when money is no object anneither is distance, I will commission a custom Krampe! Belee' dat! :D

• Members

the white chassis doesn't equal any similarities (spelling ?) to other brands with white chassis btw . . . this is 100 Watts (just a pair of EL34 used in the vid), 3 channels, 3 eqs, loop, dc-heaters, kraut transformers

Damn, Olaf. :eek:

Finally got a chance to listen, and just damn. Not that I didn't expect damn, not at all... but actually hearing it is still just ... damn. :o

Y'know, I had a really great experience with my Trace Elliot just last week. Took it to a full band practice for the first time. Got to crank it up through the Greenbacks and I remembered why I fell in love with the thing in the first place. Came home feeling all but cured of amp gas.

Then you pop up with this thread.

Argh. :cop:

My friend, you are on my One Day list ~ as in one day, I will definitely find a way to own one of your amps! Outstanding work, brutha. Simply outstanding.

C

• Members

dude, that Triple Trouble def looks the part!!! What would one of those run as far as price goes and how well does it do crunchy thrash and power metal-esque tones? (Anthrax/Exodus/Priest)?

and all of your amps are simply GORGEOUS.

EDIT: i can't watch youtube vids at work. will have to watch later

• Members

the white chassis doesn't equal any similarities (spelling ?) to other brands with white chassis btw . . . this is 100 Watts (just a pair of EL34 used in the vid), 3 channels, 3 eqs, loop, dc-heaters, kraut transformers

I know I already replied to this thread...But I just watched the video again in full...Just can't get over how good this amps sounds. Probably the best "Marshallesque" sounding head I have heard in some time. Right up there with the Wizard Modern Classic and Cameron mods that I have played...You are in very good company with that heard...Just great work my freind.

Archived