CSB of the day: I inadvertently stole a can of soda

guitarbilly74

• Members

I went to the pharmacy to get my son's prescription filled. While I was waiting for the pharmacist to get my prescription, I grabbed a can of soda and figured I would pay for it along with the prescription. The pharmacist comes back and says he doesn't have the medication in stock and I should try a different pharmacy. I thanked him and walked out, can in hand.

It wasn't until I got in my office's parking lot that I looked at the can on my truck's console and realized that I flat out walked out of there without paying for the {censored}ing thing :lol::cop::facepalm:

I will stop by on my way home and give them a dollar or whatever it costs... but holy {censored} that was funny. :lol:

• Members

Dude that is funny. My friend steals {censored} from the grocery store all of the time just like this, only he pretends he has no idae he is doing it and is just playing dumb.

Mother{censored}er goes into Kroeger by VCU in Richmond. Gets about $150 in PBR/assorted cheap beers in his shopping cart. The way the grocery store is set up, the registers are near the exit, but you can just walk right by them and walk out. He pulls out a receipt, a long one, and holds it in his hand as he walks out of the store. Guy drinks for free all of the time. He got caught once and pretty much told the guy "oh {censored}, im sorry, i totally forgot to pay, i can't believe I did that!"

{censored}ing lolz.

He is going to get caught eventually.

• Members

I've done that before with a candy bar.

When I realized it, I was so embarassed I turned red faced. And I'm not a guy who embarrasess easily.

I RAN back into the store and paid for the candy bar. The clerk wasn't sure if I was the most honest person she met or just the dumbest. Lol. A little of both.

• Members

I went to the pharmacy to get my son's prescription filled. While I was waiting for the pharmacist to get my prescription, I grabbed a can of soda and figured I would pay for it along with the prescription. The pharmacist comes back and says he doesn't have the medication in stock and I should try a different pharmacy. I thanked him and walked out, can in hand.

It wasn't until I got in my office's parking lot that I looked at the can on my truck's console and realized that I flat out walked out of there without paying for the {censored}ing thing
:lol::cop::facepalm:

I will stop by on my way home and give them a dollar or whatever it costs... but holy {censored} that was funny.
:lol:

As someone who worked in a drug store for eight and a half years, customers like you simply don't exist. First of all, you didn't reach into your pants and throw your {censored} at the pharmacist when he told you that he didn't have the medication in stock. And I've never seen anyone come back to pay for something they didn't realize they didn't pay for.

• Members

As someone who worked in a drug store for eight and a half years, customers like you simply don't exist. First of all, you didn't reach into your pants and throw your {censored} at the pharmacist when he told you that he didn't have the medication in stock. And I've never seen anyone come back to pay for something they didn't realize they didn't pay for.

Well, I will pay for it, no doubt. It's on my way home anyway and my clean conscience is worth more than $1. :)

• Members

I'm not doubting you, I'm just saying that people like you simply don't exist. Hahahahaha

LOL I see, well next time I will act like a normal customer and yell at the pharmacist, throw some {censored} at him and grab a soda and leave without paying for it. :lol:

• Members

I stole a pair of nail-clippers like that. Had it in my hand, was asked to manhandle a bag of dog food, so I slipped it in my pocket, and promptly forgot about it. I didn't go back to pay for it, because by the time I realized I had, in fact, stolen it, I was in another state.

• Members

LOL I see, well next time I will act like a normal customer and yell at the pharmacist, throw some {censored} at him and grab a soda and leave without paying for it.

Then take the stolen soda and drive to the nearest store and return it without a receipt. Then you'll be the average drug store customer.

• Members

Dude that is funny. My friend steals {censored} from the grocery store all of the time just like this, only he pretends he has no idae he is doing it and is just playing dumb.

Mother{censored}er goes into Kroeger by VCU in Richmond. Gets about $150 in PBR/assorted cheap beers in his shopping cart. The way the grocery store is set up, the registers are near the exit, but you can just walk right by them and walk out. He pulls out a receipt, a long one, and holds it in his hand as he walks out of the store. Guy drinks for free all of the time. He got caught once and pretty much told the guy "oh {censored}, im sorry, i totally forgot to pay, i can't believe I did that!"

{censored}ing lolz.

He is going to get caught eventually.

Holy {censored}!!! Your friend is a thief! That's funny... :lol:

• Members

most stores (i know for a fact Wal-mart) not managerial positions CANNOT accuse customers of stealing or basicly do anything to someone who is stealing other than report it to a manager. so you could really just walk out with things and as long as there is no manager near the exit or security man, youre golden. not that i have done these things, just worked for wal-mart for a little while

• Members

Holy {censored}!!! Your friend is a thief! That's funny...

Yeah I honestly don't know how he gets away with it. He has gotten caught doing this so many other times at so many places. I want to photoshop him a medical card that says he has short term memory disorders and sometimes forgets where he is or what he is doing.

• Members

Well, I will pay for it, no doubt. It's on my way home anyway and my clean conscience is worth more than $1.
:)

you have the nerve to claim a 'clean conscience' after what you did to that hooker? the bitch didn't {censored} right for a week, Bill!!! i didn't see you footing the bill to her proctologist under 'good conscience'

:lol::o

• Members

you have the nerve to claim a 'clean conscience' after what you did to that hooker? the bitch didn't {censored} right for a week, Bill!!! i didn't see you footing the bill to her proctologist under 'good conscience'

:lol::o

she was a willing participant :lol:

Archived