Playing with The Sword and BILL STEER tomorrow night!

maiden_fan

• Members

My band Dendera www.myspace.com/denderauk scored the Support for The Sword in Southampton tomorrow night.

I could not be more excited, I will snap some pics if I can!

And to top it off the tour support is Gentlemen's Pistol's featuring ex Carcass guitarist Bill Steer! I cannot wait to meet him, love Heartwork and Swansong.

So any local UK forumites, come out and support a great band.

http://www.joinerslive.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1006&xSec=1

Tony

See The Sword gear pics below.

• Members

Gig last night was fantastic. Bill Steers band Gentlemens Pistols were really rocking! Bill was using a '69 plexi, it sounded glorious especially mixed with the singer/guitarists JTM45. Really nice guy to chat to aswell, chatted about Carcass, gear and general band stuff.

Onto The Sword. They played a great set, all the songs you would want to hear and they delivered big time on performance. To be honest the tone wasn't my kind of thing, too much pedal/fuzz distortion, but it did cut really well. Really nice guys to boot!

• Members

Big fan of The Sword here!! I get people chasing their tone all the time and it really is as simple as a Metal Muff into a fairly clean amp. Hes been using that setup for a long time. Im surprised to see him using a Thunderverb instead of his OR80 though

Archived