now what the hell is this???

guitarbilly74

• Members

Lose/lose for the kid.

Take him away from his parents and his home to some foster institution that may/may not care, or leave him there and set him up for an almost certain lifetime of failure.

:facepalm:

Mandatory castrations, I swear to God it needs to happen.

• Members

I'm all for letting people do what they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, but once you have a kid, it's time to give up the pipe. Bitch slap and castration is the answer here.

• Members
Lose/lose for the kid.

Take him away from his parents and his home to some foster institution that may/may not care, or leave him there and set him up for an almost certain lifetime of failure.

:facepalm:

Mandatory castrations, I swear to God it needs to happen.

The problem with Eugenics is that it doesn't matter how short, fat, ugly, stupid, inbred, negligent, or abusive you are, in the end the rich would be allowed to breed, and the poor/lower middle class would be sterilized.

• Members

"Schneider said he and his wife were asleep when his son got out, cops said. He was allegedly out partying the night before, police said. "

I like to pretend that sentence is referring to the toddler.
:lol:

me too :lol:

i must've re-read that statement like 5 times thinking i was seeing {censored} lol

• Members

little kids probably pissed the cops took his smokes and his piece. didnt even make it to the corner to get his money from his bitch shayquanda, and he had a hangover to boot. it's allright though. Dirty D always gets his money, hoes. ALWAYS.

^read in Ice-T's voice

Archived