Mushrooms - how fast are you going through trips?

guitarbilly74

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

6-8 hrs of swimming on the living room rug.

Boring. Tripping's not half as fun without toys, particularly glow in the dark/luminescent ones. Light sticks, glow in the dark finger paints, fiber optics, disco balls, christmas lights, etc.. can take a good night of laughs with friend, and turn it into a hallucinogenic adventure.

• Members

In the late spring of 1973 one of our groups sister sent us 500 hits of 50mcg Windowpane with one request; Sell half for what we could get and keep the other half for us. Now There were 7 of us to sell that lovely {censored} and we did it in 2 weeks with no effort. Sent the cash to Sister and now it was tripping time...

[bunch of massively debauched {censored} removed]

35 hits a piece is a {censored}load of acid but by the end of summer the acid was done and senior year was starting... But that's a lot of other stories...

• Members

Boring. Tripping's not half as fun without toys, particularly glow in the dark/luminescent ones. Light sticks, glow in the dark finger paints, fiber optics, disco balls, christmas lights, etc.. can take a good night of laughs with friend, and turn it into a hallucinogenic adventure.

Did I not mention black lights and fluorescent silly string?

Yeah...those are boring too. ;)

• Members

I love me some shrooms. The first time I felt {censored}ed for about 8 hours. Another time I did em at a Santana concert and most of the intense {censored} stopped as soon as the music did which was odd. After that I just felt kinda weird and said some stupid {censored}. Santana said during the concert, "I don't need drugs. I'm still high from Woodstock." Clearly mushrooms and music=epic win.

• Members

One friday waaaaay back in high school, something like 50 people all tripped the same time.

That was an interesting day to say the least.

This wouldn't happen to have been in Slidell, LA around 1985, would it? :lol:

I had to bail after second period, watching the teacher write in that 3-dimensional green time portal on the wall was really starting to freak me out! :o

• Members

One friday waaaaay back in high school, something like 50 people all tripped the same time.

That was an interesting day to say the least.

One of my coworkers was telling me the other day how his friend gave him a space cake with icing mixed with mushrooms while he was at school. It got so intense that he had to jump out of a window to escape the classroom.

Archived