Dark Knight Rises - 1st Image Released - Spoiler -

Xance

• Members

Br3@k!ng 0f t3h b@t storyline?!!?!?!

Not pumped about Anne Hathaway - do not find her very attractive, nor nearly sexy enough to play Catwoman.

I think Hathaway has her moments...But catwoman? Seriously meh.

And Bane? {censored} me. They might as well bring Arnold back as the freeze.

• Members

I think Hathaway has her moments...But catwoman? Seriously meh.

And Bane? {censored} me. They might as well bring Arnold back as the freeze.

Keep in mind, BATMAN AND ROBIN Bane is nothing like the comics Bane. Comics Bane sent every thug in Gotham after Batman to wear him down, and then snapped his back when he was too tired to fight.

• Members

i think she is increadibly sexy as it is, the fact that she prefers anal sex pretty much puts her into my regular masturbation roladex.

You apparently go for that moderately classy type with believable looks. I prefer Google searching complete skankbags with safe search off. Whatever floats your boat, though.

• Members

I can see this going in one of two ways:

A: It turns out just as bad as you expect any batman movie with Bane to be.

B: Nolan uses this opportunity to prove his badassery by taking the lamest thing you can put in a batman movie (well okay, next to Robin) and turning it into something great.

Expecting A, hoping for B.

• Members

I can see this going in one of two ways:

A: It turns out just as bad as you expect any batman movie with Bane to be.

B: Nolan uses this opportunity to prove his badassery by taking the lamest thing you can put in a batman movie (well okay, next to Robin) and turning it into something great.

Expecting A, hoping for B.

So you thought the comic book Bane was lame? Here is what I think it going to go down...Nolan wants out right? So he has Bane break Batmans back and allows Azrael to take over the Batman mantle...then REBOOT. New Batman, new director etc.

Archived