Mindswarms Surveys - make extra cash... free money.....$50

mhenson42

• Members

Just passing info along for those who want to make some extra cash.....

So my wife got into doing these surveys. You get paid $50 for each one you do. Paid through paypal (no fees). It's legit - she's already been paid $200 for the 4 surveys she had done. Sign up and apply for surveys. They take about 10 minutes to do. I just did one she referred me to. $50 for me $25 for her for the referral.:thu:

https://www.mindswarms.com/

• Members

Hmm, just did a quick scan but it looks like is more for companies to setup a survey and collect results with it, rather than sign up to get paid filling out survey questions.

Am I missing something?

• Members

It is a video response. So you need a webcam. I have one built into the laptop, so it was easy.

If you are confused by it, it's probably not meant for you. lol.... Whatever..... we've made $275 on it so far.

I might hafta look into it on wifey's netbook. The only computer we have that has a webcam. :lol:

• Members

It is a video response. So you need a webcam. I have one built into the laptop, so it was easy.

If you are confused by it, it's probably not meant for you. lol.... Whatever..... we've made $275 on it so far.

I signed up and I have a webcam. Refer me some {censored} so you can get paid boss.

• Members

Is it a live video response or recorded? And what are the surveys like? Are you expected to give them an essay or a few sentences?

I've only done one. I gave decent responses so they will continue to use me on other surveys. I think if you only give a few words, they will probably decline you on future surveys. I think the max you can talk on a question is about 30 seconds.

Archived