Favorite Austin Powers girl?

Poker99

• Members

Everything he said there. In fact, blondes are a turn OFF for me. Still, that chick oozes "I'd {censored} your brains out" whereas Elizabeth Hurley has and always will seem like a spoiled cold fish. Regardless of how hot she might be.

And Beyonce sucked so {censored}ing hard in that turd of a movie that was AP3 that she shouldn't even be on the list.

You, sir, make a very good point.

Also, as to Beyonce: Very hot, but not in that movie. Every time she said "Shazam" I kept hoping someone would falcon punch her, only to be disappointed every time.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everything he said there. In fact, blondes are a turn OFF for me. Still, that chick oozes "I'd {censored} your brains out" whereas Elizabeth Hurley has and always will seem like a spoiled cold fish. Regardless of how hot she might be.

And Beyonce sucked so {censored}ing hard in that turd of a movie that was AP3 that she shouldn't even be on the list.

Me and Dave.

Same. {censored}ing. Page.

• Members

HOW ABOUT NOoooooooo

hahaha Goldmember is my favorite AP movie!

• Members

heather graham simply because she has the best body (watch boogie nights if you dont believe me)

{censored} watch "Anger Management" when she's walking around in that bikini! :love: before the brownie bit, tho. :lol:

• Members

Beyonce is ok

but I think she's
an A or B cup
and that's gross so I'd recommend getting it fixed
:thu:
if she had Mariah boobs that'd be ftw

You just make {censored} up most of the time don't you? :cop:

Either that or have no knowledge of cup sizes.

Beyonce.jpg

Archived