Fredrik Akesson sig PRS SE - want!!!

Johansolo

• Members

ive alwasy wanted PRS to release a Mikael Sig PRS, but was slightly dissapointed when they released his sig SE (i hate to say it, but i really just didnt like location of the "O" logo)

ive been wanting to add a Singlecut SC245 to my collection, but i dont want to pay the $$$ as im more of a double cut guy (gladly handed the money over for my standard 24)

but...just saw this!!!

front.jpg

http://www.prsguitars.com/news/2011/04082011_opeth_guitarist_fredrik_akesson_unveils_prs_se_signature_model.html

LP style knobs and toggle, plus birds and 245 scale! pretty much perfect...and ive previously owned a Tremonti SE and thought it was agreat guitar for the price

gimme gimme...

• Members

It's got a carved quilt (maple veneer) top, it's just a dark "ancient brown" stain.

i know the top isn't flat, but i wouldn't call that a carved top either. i mean a caRVed top, mang :poke:

and i hate quilt for some reason. i don't know why, i've just never liked it. :idk:

• Members

i know the top isn't flat, but i wouldn't call that a carved top either. i mean a caRVed top, mang :poke:

and i hate quilt for some reason. i don't know why, i've just never liked it.
:idk:

Askin' a lot for under $700. Also, from what I can tell from the couple of pics I've seen, it's kind of a "flamey" quilt. I'd still hit it!

I've got a buddy who has an Akerfeldt, and it's killer. I'd obviously prefer a fully-carved full maple cap, but those cost more than three times the jack! :o

Archived