Depressing Movies....

Ovid9

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored}ing elephant man made me BAWLLLL as a kid, what a way they treated that poor guy :cry:

Life is beautifull, :cry: i almost passed out when i saw the american tanks/troops late in the film

Theres a bunch more im forgetting

• Members

{censored}ing elephant man made me BAWLLLL as a kid, what a way they treated that poor guy
:cry:

Life is beautifull,
:cry:
i almost passed out when i saw the american tanks/troops late in the film

Theres a bunch more im forgetting

The Elephant Man is awesome! One of Lynch's best IMO.

• Members

This is a good list. Most of these are movies I've heard are "good" but didn't want to watch because I seriously do not enjoy depressing movies.

Even if they're well made.

I can get depressed enough IRL. :lol:

• Members

The Time Travelers Wife.

I saw that. I don't think I "got" it.

I wasn't giving it my full attention though, which I'm pretty sure you have to as it made no freaking sense at all.

• Members

Good old Requiem for a Dream.

My brother and I hit bongs before we watched that movie the first time. What a horrible idea. I've never felt more depressed after watching a movie.

Bought it later and eventually someone borrowed it and didn't give it back. Im really glad he didn't :lol:

• Members

My brother and I hit bongs before we watched that movie the first time. What a horrible idea. I've never felt more depressed after watching a movie.

Bought it later and eventually someone borrowed it and didn't give it back. Im really glad he didn't
:lol:

I watched it once and have avoided it at all costs sense then.

Archived