Whitesnake Live Tonight....

colejustesen

• Members

So I am pretty stoked to be able to see Whitesnake live tonight. I have for the longest time wanted to see them, especially the talents of Doug Aldrich and Reb Beach.

I hope they will let me take my camera into the venue so I can post some pictures for you guys! Has anyone else got to see them live with Reb and Doug?

I am so excited I wasn't able to get a full nights rest last night... I can't wait!!!

Cole

• Members

I met Doug in NAMM. He is sexcky.

That would be cool. I was telling my wife how excited I was to get to see/hear him live... I guess I got a little carried away with it, as she asked if I wanted to go by myself without my wedding ring :facepalm: Damn her for teasing me, she never gets excited about going to concerts the way I do!!!

Cole

• Members

SOOO jelly.

I've never seen Doug Aldrich live other than on dvd. They were supposed to open for Priest when I saw them two years ago, but that's when David had all those voice problems and had to cancel the rest of the tour. I was bummed. :(

Give us a review and pics if ya can after the show!

• Members

SOOO jelly.

I've never seen Doug Aldrich live other than on dvd. They were supposed to open for Priest when I saw them two years ago, but that's when David had all those voice problems and had to cancel the rest of the tour. I was bummed.
:(

Give us a review and pics if ya can after the show!

Absolutely! I love listening to the "In the Still of the Night Live" DVD... Every time I hear it I have an eargasm... I can only imagine how awesome it will be live! I really wish I had one of those Zoom HD video recorders for shows like this...

Cole

• Members

Alright.... Just got back from the show and got several good pictures! Granted, I have a lot more, just didn't want to upload all of them to photobucket... I picked some of the better ones.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/colejustesen/Whitesnake%202011%20Tour/?albumview=slideshow

I also have a video that I recorded, but I didn't think the sound would turn out good, so I stopped it 48 seconds in to the song... Well it recorded really good, and I cut it off :mad: I will upload it so you all can see! As far as the concert goes, Doug is the {censored}ing man! Man, can he play, and he made Reb Beach seem like he was struggling. Regardless, it was a great show and David sounded pretty good for the most part. I highly recommend to you all if Whitesnake comes through your town to go out and check them out! One of my favorite concerts I have seen yet... right under the Eagles!

Cole

• Members

I saw them live back in the '80s with Motley Crue headlining. The only thing I remember from Whitesnakes performance is Tommy Aldrige absolutely killing on drums. Great performance by Tommy, but the band as a whole was just, O.K. ...oh and Adrian Vandenberg tripping and falling flat on his face.:lol:

• Members

I was hoping that Tommy Aldridge was going to be there, but they had somebody else, who was pretty damn good. The band sounded really tight last night! I wouldn't hesitate to go see them again, and I anticipate picking up there new album. They played a couple of songs off it, and they were pretty awesome! One of the new songs Doug started playing his slide guitar, which then led into the band playing "Slow an' Easy" (which was the one song I wanted to hear more than any others).

Here is that partial video clip I mentioned... It still bugs me that I got a good recording but stopped it way short...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/colejustesen/Whitesnake%202011%20Tour/?action=view&current=LoveAintNoStranger.mp4

Cole

Archived