Incoming NGD :flamsuit:

MattACaster

• Members

Electronics are a bit different in that there is a 3-way Gibson style switch on it and it come with a pair of DiMarzio humbuckers. Super Distortion and a PAF I think. And yeah, it's god
basically s Strat neck on it.

jaguar =24", start = 25.5"

big difference in feel. i love jags. awesome guitar. would love to have one.

• Members

Indeed. It was posted from a cellphone during a meeting at work. Not time for spellcheck....
:lol:

It's very cool.

I had a Jagstang for awhile...and IIRC this has the same scale length. It was a great muse...but I couldn't deal with the feel of the strings.

Hope it turns out great for you. If they really have the wear like it shows in the pics, I bet it looks real. I like relics.

:thu:

• Members

It's very cool.

I had a Jagstang for awhile...and IIRC this has the same scale length. It was a great muse...but I couldn't deal with the feel of the strings.

Hope it turns out great for you. If they really have the wear like it shows in the pics, I bet it looks real. I like relics.

:thu:

Nice!

I wanted a Jagstang for a while but the couple I played never felt real comfortable. Sadly, I'm such a fanboy I would have bought one anyway. Thankfully this saved me from having to do that!!!

• Members

I have a Jag-stang. It's been my main guitar since I got it in '96. Several other guitars have come & gone, it's the one that sticks around. This Jag has piqued my interest, just because it's already had everything done to it that I would have done. The switching on regular Jags - and the Jagstang - is stupid. I replaced it all with a three-way switch years ago.

Archived