OMG I just looked at the HC political forum.

BrokenFighter

• Members

Controversial Bake Sale Highlights Debate on Bill

Aaaaaaaaaarg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: Anyone watching the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray for the death of Michael Jackson?

Mothers can kill their newborns in Canada, and get away with it.

The Infinate Monkey Theorum

Sarah Palin threatens to sue

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember many moons ago before the political forum, all there was was Open Jam. I got hooked by a lot of the inflammatory stuff posted on it I will admit. That's why I just frequent the Electric Guitar and amp forum these days. I get too angry too easy for that sort of discussion.

• Members
Left brain/right brain is a myth, just like the belief conservatives are actually conservative.

Am I conservative? :lol:

I really think that the middle class right wingers are conservative, the upper class aren't conservative, they have their own political party; the corporationives. :cop:

• Members
Am I conservative?
:lol:

I really think that the middle class right wingers are conservative, the upper class aren't conservative, they have their own political party; the corporationives.
:cop:

Do you identify with Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Barry Goldwater, and Ron Paul, or do you feel more akin to Ronald Reagan as today's so called conservatives do?

Also, you're close to right about the middle class/upper class "conservatives", but what you left out is the middle class "conservatives" are mostly on the end of the strings pulled by the upper class "conservatives". Rush Limbaugh may be the "titular head of the Republican Party" (and truth be told he's far from being a middle class 'conservative"), but make no mistake the leaders of the Republican (and Tea) Party are the Koch brothers and their billionaires club, Rush is nothing but their do-boy.

The bulk of the leaders and representatives are all the same neo-cons that have been there the past 30+ years.

• Members

Do you identify with Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Barry Goldwater, and Ron Paul, or do you feel more akin to Ronald Reagan as today's so called conservatives do?

Also, you're close to right about the middle class/upper class "conservatives", but what you left out is the middle class "conservatives" are mostly on the end of the strings pulled by the upper class "conservatives". Rush Limbaugh may be the "titular head of the Republican Party" (and truth be told he's far from being a middle class 'conservative"), but make no mistake the leaders of the Republican (and Tea) Party are the Koch brothers and their billionaires club, Rush is nothing but their do-boy.

The bulk of the leaders and representatives are all the same neo-cons that have been there the past 30+ years.

I don't really identify with any of them. :idk:

If I HAD to make a choice, out of those, probably Reagan- HAD to. I think the president, in the grand scheme of things, isn't that integral to 'his' own legacy as much as the house/senate and his cabinet are. :idk:

I don't like what corporations are doing at all, I don't support or defend them one bit.

Maybe one day we can PM and you can see what my views truly are, I'd enjoy that discussion quite a bit. :thu:

:love:

• Members

Republican and Democrat...Just two heads attached to the same body...Our only real hope is Ron Paul.

Plus, poor Ron is 75 years old.....people whined that Reagan was 69 at his 1st inaguration, and that if McLame and Sarah Gangbangin would have got elected, McLame would have been 70 in Jan.2009 at inaguration. Dr. Paul may live to be 100, but the USA will never elect someone who will be pushing 77 years old the day they take oath....think about it.

Archived