Anyone know any NOT scam work-from-home stuff? I need to make flexible cash

Dolf

• Members

That doesn't involve dealing drugs lol.

That's pretty much the long and short of it. Need a way to make income and be able to actually do the work at any time of the day.

Everything I come up with online ends up being a scam or a ripoff. Not looking to get rich quick, just need a way to offset the bills in my down time.

• Members

Sorry no but don't get sucked in to any scams. There's tons of them out there.

There sure are, friend. There sure are.

I know there are perfectly legitimate and legal ways to make money by working from wherever you happen to be at the time. I'm all about doing the actual work, but with my schedule as it is, I really CAN'T have a "regular" place of employment. And I really really need to make some cash like whoa.

• Members

Can you type for {censored}? Medical transcription?

This. I was thinking about possibly data entry? Digitizing paperwork? There's a company called ACS that has a lot of data entry positions, but not sure if they offer "work from home" type stuff. I worked for them part-time when I was in college for extra cash, but you gotta be able to type pretty {censored}ing fast to pull it off and make some money. When I was there, they paid piecerate...not sure if that's still the case though.

• Members

Can you type for {censored}? Medical transcription?

Like a fox. 105 on a good day, 85 on a bad one.

Medical transcription requires a degree or experience everywhere I look. Data entry would be great but I just can't FIND it.

• Members

1. Guitar lessons. Even if you're cheap, it's easy money. I used to ask $25 for 30 mins.

2. Ebay Flips. If you have a good eye, and patience, it's easy.

3. Are you handy with cars? Buying/painting/fixing/selling CL deals is great!

I'll try to start setting up lessons for when I'm in town. Ebay flips require the capital to purchase the flip prior to flipping. Same with the CL idea :D

I'm not looking for "extra" money here, I'm looking for "money to survive" ;)

• Members

I'd be down for this too, since my gf left me, theres some much needed income required now that I have a mortgage by myself.

i am in this exact same situation, luckily i can work as much OT as i my sanity can tolerate but i am still stressed. going from 2 incomes down to 1 and having all of the bills and mortgage pmt on your shoulders is super stressful; i know the feeling man. right now i am working 9-8 mon-fri and 6 hours on sat and barely making ends meet.

if i wasnt a terrible guitar player i would give lessons but honestly i need to be the one getting lessons, not giving them lol.

my {censored}ing bitch ex gf txtd me yesterday that it was all a mistake and she is sorry for moving out and signing a lease, wants to get back together. wtf, seriously?? life is so confusing, now all i do is work and sleep and self medicate for the 2-3 hours a day i am not doing either.

• Members

i am in this exact same situation, luckily i can work as much OT as i my sanity can tolerate but i am still stressed. going from 2 incomes down to 1 and having all of the bills and mortgage pmt on your shoulders is super stressful; i know the feeling man. right now i am working 9-8 mon-fri and 6 hours on sat and barely making ends meet.

if i wasnt a terrible guitar player i would give lessons but honestly i need to be the one getting lessons, not giving them lol.

my {censored}ing bitch ex gf txtd me yesterday that it was all a mistake and she is sorry for moving out and signing a lease, wants to get back together. wtf, seriously?? life is so confusing, now all i do is work and sleep and self medicate for the 2-3 hours a day i am not doing either.

I hear ya man, pretty much the same. I'm lucky enough to make a decent wage, so it just means i've got to make some cuts here and there. but hell, you know where im coming from, finding $700/mo in the books is still a kick in the ass.

I just try to spend as little as possible, thank god I can still afford weed otherwise this would be a 24/7 {censored} show.

Keep your head up brother, we all get through it eventually.

On a thread related note, I like this idea of transcipting, I type 85 WPM w/ like 95% accuracy, so I can zip right through something like that.

Archived