Its sat night and my girl is sleeping 3 feet from my amp

dhaupin

• Members

Look, you need to either play guitar, or stick it in her pooper. Failing to do either results in immediate bannination from rock'n'roll. Be advised: kick out the jams or stuff it in her {censored}ter.

Or face the wrath of... I dunno, some dudes on the internet, or something.

• Members

Look, you need to either play guitar, or stick it in her pooper. Failing to do either results in immediate bannination from rock'n'roll. Be advised: kick out the jams or stuff it in her {censored}ter.

/thread

• Members

This is what modellers, vst's, and astroglide are for. You obviously have access to a computer, in this day and age there is no reason you shouldn't be playing quietly through it if you want to jam out... and there's no reason you shouldn't be {censored}ing her in the ass right now, unless "sick" includes her having the {censored}s... in that case you should be giving her a sleep-facial.

• Members

Shes sick is the only reason i have any "feedback in her ear" remorse...and the only reason theres no weiner attention too haha

Excuses, excuses, excuses. If you're not violating her balloon knot or rocking her socks off, someone else is.

• Members

I don't know why there were posts after this.

• Members

this

Archived