OT: Gloria Allred; antichrist?

EricJohn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like her, but I have to admit it seems like every time she has a new client in the news there seems to be something behind it.

This. She seems to fully investigate her clients first. Say what you want about her tactics and antics but she gets the job done. Frankly, I hope she ends Cain. If even half the allegations are true, dude needs to go down. If it was my wife that he harassed, he would be in the hospital.

• Members

lol sigh.

perry hates black people; cain is a mo'lesta; paul is nuts; barry just hasn't had long enough to work his {censored} out :(

we b fukked

i'm probably the only one that remembers the Duke lacrosse scandal, but hey let's just ignore facts as much as possible! :love:

• Members

lol sigh.

perry hates black people; cain is a mo'lesta; paul is nuts; barry just hasn't had long enough to work his {censored} out
:(

we b fukked

i'm probably the only one that remembers the Duke lacrosse scandal, but hey let's just ignore facts as much as possible!
:love:

"Oh beautiful

For spacious skies..."

• Members

"Oh beautiful

For spacious skies..."

i've been meaning to get a Duke lacrosse shirt for some time now... it has a totally different meaning after all that {censored} was brought out as false :love:

but i bleed Tar Heel blue when November rolls around so fk those guys. :(

• Members

What are the facts we're ignoring? The fact that the National Restaurant Association had two five-figure sexual harassment settlements under Herman Cain?

The fact that these "sources" are 100% anonymous? :idk: The fact that the third accuser was all buddy-buddy with the bro just a months ago and was doing photo-ops? :idk:

Like I said, after the Duke incident, it's almost laughable you people (you, and the general you) actually buy this {censored} in the first place. But hey you saw it on TV, so it must be true!! :idea:

• Members

The fact that these "sources" are 100% anonymous?
:idk:
The fact that the third accuser was all buddy-buddy with the bro just a months ago and was doing photo-ops?
Like I said, after the Duke incident, it's almost laughable you people (you, and the general you) actually buy this {censored} in the first place. But hey you saw it on TV, so it must be true!!
:idea:

Mm...no. I don't actually watch TV except for PBS. And I will be right up front with you--I will always believe the woman over the man if all things are equal. I have to or my wife will hurt me!

• Members

Was she involved in that one? Don't remember. Man, that was a cluster on every level.

I don't know if Allred was in particular, but the outrage from the black and women's groups about that crucified those guys, and then it all was 110% bull{censored}. There's absolutely no reason to believe this stuff with Cain is any different. That case/incident set back true assault and rape cases back who knows how many years. It was, and still is to this day, pathetic.

• Members

Mm...no. I don't actually watch TV except for PBS. And I will be right up front with you--I will always believe the woman over the man if all things are equal. I have to or my wife will hurt me!

I forget the name of the book after it came out the woman in the Duke case had fabricated the entire story. You should check it out. Your wife too bro. :thu: Those kids went through hell for absolutely no reason.

• Members

I don't know if Allred was in particular, but the outrage from the black and women's groups about that crucified those guys, and then it all was 110% bull{censored}. There's absolutely no reason to believe this stuff with Cain is any different. That case/incident set back
true
assault and rape cases back who knows how many years. It was, and still is to this day, pathetic.

But it only sets them back if we refuse to believe them because they are on TV and against a public figure. Sorry, but it is just not that hard to take these cases as they come, individually. Frankly, it looks to me like he is guilty. His reaction to the initial charges was pretty lame. At the very least, his PR team proved to be complete amateurs.

• Members

The fact that the third accuser was all buddy-buddy with the bro just a months ago and was doing photo-ops?
Like I said, after the Duke incident, it's almost laughable you people (you, and the general you) actually buy this {censored} in the first place. But hey you saw it on TV, so it must be true!!

I don't know. I feel when Gloria is involved I think there might be something behind the accusers story. She brings some validity imo. :idk:

• Members

lol sigh.

perry hates black people; cain is a mo'lesta; paul is nuts; barry just hasn't had long enough to work his {censored} out

we b fukked

i'm probably the only one that remembers the Duke lacrosse scandal, but hey let's just ignore facts as much as possible!

So, you're saying these women are all prostitutes? :confused:

• Members

Apples =/= Oranges. You can't blame Allred for the Duke case, you have to blame the local prosecutor for trying to make a name for himself, and the fact that when a prosecutor sees a case that may serve as a spring board to national fame and higher political office they are often willing to hide any exculpatory evidence. The fact that the woman had Alllred as an attorney has absolutely {censored} all to do with the criminal investigation. But of course you would conveniently leave that out because your axe to grind is not with prosecutors but trial lawyers and criminal defense attorneys. :cop:

Also, you mention the woman being all buddy buddy with him months ago, well then how come Cain says he has no recollection of ever meeting the woman? :confused:

• Members
lol sigh.

we b fukked

Oh I remember that all too well!

• Members

14 years to come out...she took counsel from her 13 year old son to come forward......................................................WTF

Would you talk to your 13 year old about being groped? Something in this case really stinks.

I liked Newt's spot on the Today Show.

• Members

This. She seems to fully investigate her clients first. Say what you want about her tactics and antics but she gets the job done.

There is no job to do here though. The statute of limitations is expired and there are no actual charges or civil suits that can be brought up against Cain at this point, so the accuser is not really Allred's client IMHO. She just wanted to go on the media and Allred said "I will go with you". There is no way Allred will represent this lady on any legal case regarding this matter, because there is no case.

She just saw an opportunity to be in the media and took it.

Having said that, Cain is {censored}ed, his chances to be the nominee are pretty much over now.

Archived