OT: Gloria Allred; antichrist?

EricJohn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, I do jury duty every time I am called.

There are very few actual "facts" here. It it his word against theirs.
You seem to have decided to accept his word
. I find theirs credible enough at this point. Besides, they have nothing to gain. A few minutes on tv just to be reviled by a large segment of the population is hardly worth it.

That is exactly what I mean. I didn't even type his name, how are you coming to your conclusions?

I'm not accepting ANYONE'S word on this subject. All I'm saying is that none of us know that woman any more than we know Cain, so, I'm not taking EITHER of their word for anything, and like Billy said, we will never know if anything happened at all.

• Members

That is exactly what I mean. I didn't even type his name, how are you coming to your conclusions?

I'm not accepting ANYONE'S word on this subject. All I'm saying is that none of us know that woman any more than we know Cain, so, I'm not taking EITHER of their word for anything, and like Billy said, we will never know if anything happened at all.

Gotcha. I can see your point. Sorry to put words in your mouth.

I actually teach objective critical thinking. This is a case that we will have to weigh what info we have access to. The info I have seen makes me think there is at least something to the allegations. And "something" is not so good. Shouldn't disqualify him outright BUT it is pretty significant negative factor.

Man, as a moderate Evangelical, I see that my more conservative brethren and sister'en have one heck of a choice: Mormon or harasser. That should be an obvious choice but it won't be for far too many narrow people.

• Members

I don't think anyone's mentioned this in this thread, but (1) sexual harassment allegations are easy to fabricate (2) high profile ones stir up a lot of {censored} regardless of truth (3) Herman Cain's Republican opponents have the most to gain by damaging Cain's reputation.

Just food for thought in case it hasn't been mentioned.

• Members

I don't think anyone's mentioned this in this thread, but (1) sexual harassment allegations are easy to fabricate (2) high profile ones stir up a lot of {censored} regardless of truth (3) Herman Cain's Republican opponents have the most to gain by damaging Cain's reputation.

Just food for thought in case it hasn't been mentioned.

However, Reps also have the most to gain by getting this out in the air NOW. If Cain were the nominee and this came out during the general election, it would be a much larger disaster.

• Members

However, Reps also have the most to gain by getting this out in the air NOW. If Cain were the nominee and this came out during the general election, it would be a much larger disaster.

So, your point is whether true or not, Reps still have the most to gain?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

lol sigh.

perry hates black people; cain is a mo'lesta; paul is nuts; barry just hasn't had long enough to work his {censored} out
:(

we b fukked

i'm probably the only one that remembers the Duke lacrosse scandal, but hey let's just ignore facts as much as possible!
:love:

Is it too early to nominate Hermain Cain for sainthood, or do we need to wait until he performs three miracles first?

Archived