Nerine

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who gives a {censored}?!?!?!??!

APPLEBEE'S mother{censored}er!!!!

:lol:

Seriously though...when I saw what the Series One cost I was a bit taken aback. I have no idea how they sound and I know they are MIK instead of MIC (thanks to Neil) but...you can buy a WHOLE lot of used amp for what those go for new. A WHOLE WHOLE lot.

Oh, NBB, did you get your DSL yet? I seem to remember you getting a DSL. I want one bad...honestly a VTM, DSL, and JCA and my amp collection will be complete.....until the next one I want...

• Members

Sweet dude! Can't wait to hear your take on it to up my gas even more so I can pretend I play in a pseudo-emo/punk/rock band like My Chemical Romance!
:rawk:

I'll try to record a {censored}ty vid when it gets here. My wife will let me test it out to ensure that everything works and then it's back into the box it goes till X'mas :o

• Members

japan is straight up the weirdest place on earth.

Ever been here? Cos it's weird but I have seen weirder {censored} in the states like shoot outs and alligators in my uncles Garden, it makes manga and weird politeness seem tame..

And I am from Essex uk and that is full of idiots, though sometimes I miss it.

• Members

Ever been here? Cos it's weird but I have seen weirder {censored} in the states like shoot outs and alligators in my uncles Garden, it makes manga and weird politeness seem tame..

And I am from Essex uk and that is full of idiots, though sometimes I miss it.

I'm in Romford tomorrow, i'm going to smash glasses in girls faces and punch boys who wear fake tan.

Essex is basically Jersey Shore

• Members

I'm in Romford tomorrow, i'm going to smash glasses in girls faces and punch boys who wear fake tan.

Essex is basically Jersey Shore

Yep some of it is, my part was good though decent I am not from Romford, I am from the posh part :o Its 30 min from the center of London but quite enough to be have a family and be safe.

I have never seen any boys wearing fake tan though, It must be the "special" clubs for boys who like boys.

• Members

Yep some of it is, my part was good though decent I am not from Romford, I am from the posh part
:o
Its 30 min from the center of London but quite enough to be have a family and be safe.

I have never seen any boys wearing fake tan though, It must be the "special" clubs for boys who like boys.

Or clubs where boys go to hang out with Hilton style sluts. Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree, Harlow, they're all full of fake tanners who spend all their time having their teeth whitened and grunting with other guys in the gym. Essex is the new Jersey!

• Members

Or clubs where boys go to hang out with Hilton style sluts. Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree, Harlow, they're all full of fake tanners who spend all their time having their teeth whitened and grunting with other guys in the gym. Essex is the new Jersey!

I am not from any of those places, my town is full of range rover drivers and Aston martin at the weekend types (cockney snobs), I prefer it than Norfolk though it's a bit redneck in a combine harvester type of way up there for me ;)... Having said that I live in a real redneck town now it's the Cornwall of Japan here (but a lot hotter and with better surf)

Archived