Blackstar Series One 104 6L6

Nerine

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not from any of those places, my town is full of range rover drivers and Aston martin at the weekend types (cockney snobs), I prefer it than Norfolk though it's a bit redneck in a combine harvester type of way up there for me
;)
... Having said that I live in a real redneck town now it's the Cornwall of Japan here (but a lot hotter and with better surf)

I'm not bothered by Norfolk, every weekend i get to see a different part of this country or Europe. I'd like to move out to Slovakia, such a great country.

• Members

I'm not bothered by Norfolk, every weekend i get to see a different part of this country or Europe. I'd like to move out to Slovakia, such a great country.

I have friends from there ( a few slutty chicks from there too), for me Berlin is my favorite in mainland Europe, I am not worried about Essex either too many chavs, I quite playing in bands to go traveling and it's paid off for me for sure. I am going to start a band in Tokyo when I move back up there, I have friends who have all been in been quite successful in bands from the states or Australia up there and we have been talking about doing something for a while.. It also pays more as well :lol:

• Members

so how do ylal {censored}ers feel about blackstar series ones?
:lol:

To be honest, the Series One 200 that I own is probably comparable to the the Orange Thunderverb 200 in terms of target buyer.... and is $700 cheaper brand new. I also feel it is a nicer amp. I purchased a Rockerverb 50 MKII earlier this year and this Series One 200---again, for me---is a nicer amp that both is more versatile, has more features (power soak, 4 channels, various modes, MIDI switching) and sounds better.

Of course Orange amps have that Orange character to them. It costs, too! :) --- as they also have relatively higher price than comparable amps from Blackstar do.

Archived