A NAD and I can't even get excited.

Marshallmel

• Members

Not a vertical input = Piece of {censored}!!

Doesn't matter on the 50 watters.

Here she goes. Tubes in the pre-amp section were actually EH's. The amp also had 3 minor tweaks. One was a cap over R9 that improves lower mids. One was a new pot on the mid control. Not sure of audio taper or linear taper but it's the one with more of noticeable range. Another is a 22uf cap across R1. I have no idea what this does. I decided while I was in there I would remove the bright caps (R4-R5) and put a 680 resistor in there.

Bottom line is this {censored}ing thing is amazing.

• Members

HNAD man! I have a 1977 JMP 2204 that I absolutely love. You definitely picked up a great amp, enjoy!
:thu:

I sold a couple of good 800's over the years. I sold my last one about a year and a half ago and regretted it ever since. It also helpes that I scored a pretty sweet deal on it.

• Members

I sold a couple of good 800's over the years. I sold my last one about a year and a half ago and regretted it ever since. It also helpes that I scored a pretty sweet deal on it.

Nice! I scored a pretty sweet deal on my 2204 as well. I bought it on this forum in 2004 for $500!

• Members

Dude, I just saw your posts in the pictures of yourself thread. :eek: How will you even notice if you wife isn't there?!?!? That is a heck of a collection. :thu:

• Members

Dude, I just saw your posts in the pictures of yourself thread.
:eek:
How will you even notice if you wife isn't there?!?!? That is a heck of a collection.
:thu:

Let me go look at pictures of myself and I will tell you.

Those aren't mine. The silverface Band Master was mine. Sold it. The blonde Band Master is a 1962 with a matching 2x12. It belongs to a friend and I have been trying to purchase it from him for a while. None of the stuff in the other pics is around anymore either. Just like the wife. Bwahahahah!

• Members

Let me go look at pictures of myself and I will tell you.

Those aren't mine. The silverface Band Master was mine. Sold it. The blonde Band Master is a 1962 with a matching 2x12. It belongs to a friend and I have been trying to purchase it from him for a while. None of the stuff in the other pics is around anymore either. Just like the wife. Bwahahahah!

Winning: you are now doing it. :thu:

Archived