Suhr PT100 Demo

Wizard of Ozz

• Members

I hear the same thing tbh. It's always good to hear a clip someone's gea, tone, and playing no matter how good or bad. Tells me if I should respect their opinion on gear.

Doesn't the amount of money they have, how many women they've slept with (and the attractiveness of said women) and the vehicles one has owned tell you whether or not to respect their opinion on gear?

No, I didn't think so either.

• Members

I hear the same thing tbh. It's always good to hear a clip of someone's gear, tone, and playing no matter how good or bad. Tells me if I should respect their opinion on gear.

To me, Clips are just clips and they do me little to no good. Ive heard great players make a bad amp sound great, Ive heard bad players make good amps sound bad and every combination in between for both players good or bad.

Unless Im playing the amp with my gear and in my usual environments, I dont make any judgements off of clips for the most part.

• Members
To me, Clips are just clips and they do me little to no good. Ive heard great players make a bad amp sound great, Ive heard bad players make good amps sound bad and every combination in between for both players good or bad.

Unless Im playing the amp with my gear and in my usual environments, I dont make any judgements off of clips for the most part.

Who said anything about making a judgment about the gear in the demo?;)

Archived