This is by far the most beautiful guitar I have EVER seen.

Marshredder

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed.

And get that fugly quilted {censored} out of here.

Damn, it's difficult when someone agrees with you, and you agree with them agreeing with you. And, yeah, I'm beside you on the quilted thing too...except...except...

I love this guitar - although it's 'only' an Epi - and ,yeah, it's standing in the hallway on a cheap carpet bought in a parking lot, but, you know, I own more conventionally gorgeous and more justifiably expensive guitars, but...this guitar is just great to look at. It's beautiful...

EpiphoneLesPaul.jpg

But if I were going for a guitar that would be orgasmically fabulous in anybody's estimation, it'd be this one...

Rickenbacker33012.jpg

I'm not saying it's wonderful because I bought it. I'm saying I bought it because it's wonderful...

• Members

I've grown out of fancy flames and quilts now, they just remind me of Schecters and LTD's. I much prefer understated finishes and bold block colours. I've got quite into relic stuff too, i just think worn guitars look cool, i think that comes from seeing too many of our {censored}ty support acts pull out their pristine LTD MH1000's that never actually see real life abuse.

I love the finishes that Jaden Rose does http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=331913803526536&set=a.176284405756144.67201.131890870195498&type=1&theater that has to be one of the nicest looking guitars out there currently.

Its a tool, not an ornament!

• Members

I'd watch buying that, I see things like that on Trade Tang all the time...

Not the same axe, but folks w/o a sharp eye would be fooled by this PRS clone.

10406567176.jpg

Derek

I dunno man, the transition/fade between red and blue is very poorly done. I would hope that PRS would do a better job than that.

Archived