help ejendres and me out with a trade

sleewell

• Members

REALLY strongly considering trading my tele but converting it back to the stock pickups for his 50s tribute LP w p90s

IMG_1554.jpg

the tele is a roadworn 72 deluxe

honestly i dont even remember what i paid for the tele and have no idea what the LP is worth other than the fact that its gorgeous and i want to have sexy time with it.

do you guys think its a fair trade or does cash need to be included?

thanks,

bill

oh yeah... here is a pic of my tele:

2871923280057144850S500x500Q85.jpg

• Members

REALLY strongly considering trading my tele but converting it back to the stock pickups for his

honestly i dont even remember what i paid for the tele and have no idea what the LP is worth other than the fact that its gorgeous and i want to have sexy time with it.

do you guys think its a fair trade or does cash need to be included?

thanks,

bill

oh yeah... here is a pic of my tele:

You will probably need to put up a little cash on your end. What kind of tele?

• Members

yeah i was just messing, initially i offered up cash, not trying to be a douche at all. i just dont know how much would be fair, if i was including the wilde L90s that are currently on it i think it would be closer but going back to the stock pickups i expected to shell out a little.

i kinda think we both want each others guitars, lol. i sent him a pm a couple weeks back, and he initially passed and then he came back today.

• Members

awesome forumite alert!!! we have worked it out, incoming new tele day for my new broseph and incoming new LP day for me!!!

wasnt i just talking about wanting a black p90 LP??? {censored}ing awesome!!!!! i love this place!

i am going to miss the tele but i surely can get another one and i already would have the pickups to drop in it. its a win - win!!!

• Members

Opinions don't matter. No one gives a {censored} if you yahoos would rather have a tele or an LP with p90s. It's a value question.

And they're pretty close. I wouldn't ask for more on top, but TECHNICALLY the 50s LP is worth a bit more. It's really so little, though, that is it even worth saying "yeah, throw in $50 and we'll call it square"? Not really.

If you want the LP and he wants the tele, that's a done deal.

• Members

yeah duder, I just did the straight swap. Gonna get Bryan to rewind the bridge pickup into a monster. Should be a fun guitar, I love the necks :love:

Btw, Dolf, I have LTD Phoenix gas because of you. :mad:

Archived