Cameron amps. What's the dealio?

Shine

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

. What really pissed me off were some of Mark's buddies on RT sticking up for him, telling me about what a great standup guy Mark was, and that he would come through. IMO they are just as responsible for people getting screwed out of their $$ as Mark. .

+100000000000000000

funny always seems to be the same types everytime someone pulls a swift one

• Members

I wished the name mark cameron be forgotten and disappear, the guy is like a cancer that speads anywhere it goes.

I guess as long as people are owed amps and as long as brad is selling amps named cameron thats not gonna happen and we will still have to hear that stupid prick drug addicts name. And theres still people out there that would suck marks dick.

The whole situation just sucks, i dont care how good that amp sounds, if it says cameron on it i have no desire to own it, everything about it goes against my code.

• Members

I wish someone would get one of the first run CCV's, pull the board out, and draw a schematic and layout. Then Cameron amps WOULD be forgotten, because anyone could make one or modify an existing amp
:)

If I had 3500
:freak:
I'd do this myself
:lol:

No no see, psychodave said that only Mark can make those amps because they are magic or some{censored}.

• Members

No no see, psychodave said that only Mark can make those amps because they are magic or some{censored}.

From what I understand it's only because the boards are in upside down. So you unwire it, take the board out, get the values, draw it up and bam...put it online :)

• Members

This was actually posted by someone on Rig Talk....Not kidding. Ridiculous.

Post subject: Re: Saw This, and was wondering what the deal is?Posted: Wed, Apr 18, 2012 9:09am

Supah Stah

I wished the name mark cameron be forgotten and disappear, the guy is like a cancer that speads anywhere it goes.
I guess as long as people are owed amps and as long as brad is selling amps named cameron thats not gonna happen and we will still have to hear that stupid prick drug addicts name. And theres still people out there that would suck marks dick.
The whole situation just sucks, i dont care how good that amp sounds, if it says cameron on it i have no desire to own it, everything about it goes against my code.

Funny you post this. Mark Cameron wishes this more than anybody. BTW, Hes not a drug addict. Believe what you wish. Mark has treated me with the utmost of respect since I have known him. I don't suck his dick or anybodys for that matter. I'm a standup guy who can cover his own back. Trust me. Its been proven. I'm not some {censored} who hides behind a fake internet world and talks {censored} they have no idea about like most of those clowns over there. Its really nothing more than a guy who made some big mistakes. I am sure there are allot of people who have done things they are sorry about that hurt others. I know I have. Marks really no different. Its only because he makes great sounding amps that his mistakes have gained him so much publicity.The man is sorry for what he did and wishes it will be made right. It's not a continued practice of his. Don't forget he has been doing this for over twenty years. He and John Norum recorded John's album together and hes helped many others. If it wasn't for Mark you would not have allot of your favorite amp modders today.. He hit bad times and the {censored} happened. People were hurt financially because of it. In the scheme of things it wasn't that many. Move on.

• Members

No magic involved! Unless its making your money dissapear!
I had a problem n they quickly jumped on me when I was nice. It escalted quickly.
People said,,, im taking it out on Brad! I say if he is representing the Brand as the new owner,,,and wearing Camerons name on his chest,,,he is responsable too.
I got a letter from Brad totally dancing around the subject! Very "carefully" worded.

To me,,, it seems Brad king is just a "front" to own the company.
In my response to his bull{censored} letter,,, I called him on it with him never denying it either.
I told him it sounds like he is heading the company to "act" like the owner to get out of past unfullfilled obligations to people! Paper owner!
I will post the emails if anyone wants to see.

Also,, most of the people jumping on to defend these guys are guys either total licking Camerons "browneye,,,, or "in bed" with these guys financially!

I got the letters and will be happy to post them.
My loss got me digging n learning which led me to rockstah & then Friedman.
These guys are all selling hype.
Rockstah is greedy n vain!
Cameron is a {you know that story allready)
Friedman is a wannabe hustler ( lied to me to try to get paid more money)

I saw the atomica schematic and its not even the real atomica.

This is one big bag of bull{censored} with these guys!

I tried to look away n I just cant!

Do your research.
The atomica was the amp Mark found that had the EVH vibe.
Not the one theyre trying to sell you.
People,,, do the research!
They are cashing in on hype,misinformation and keeping you clueless!

If you want a cameron ,jose or aldrich,,,friedman marsha,,, mod5 or browneye jetcity,,,
Drop me an email
Fdtbillyblades@gmail.com or call my shop . I got all camerons info.
Dont need to get ripped off anymore.
Go get your ceriaton,plexi ,jet city or jcm800 and I will have your amp hotrodded!
You can evwn drop it off n pick it up when done!

Just say no to the crackheads n hustlers.

I got into this by passion,,, they dropped the ball so im running with it!

I got all their secrets!
I invite anyone to stop by my shop n bring a guitar.
I will let you play thru my jet city n plexi before you decide!
We can even film it n put it on youtube!

I use only the best parts too!
Mod5 200
Jetcity browneye 150
Cameron Jose 300
Cameron Aldrich / friedman marsha 375 (more parts n work)

I went back n thought n thought but I know that I got fukked for a reason. It led me to this.
I am a family man & business owner and cant sit back anylonger watching people get manipulated n ripped off!

If you guys are tired of being robbed n you want "The Sound",,, I will get you there.
Check my facebook for Flaming Dragon Tattoos n see how I treat my people.

I know All their secrets & tricks..
I just leave the Dirty ones out of the equasion.
Ive studied all there stuff & now know it by heart!
I got a few tricks of my own too!

To Brad,Cameron,Dave & Abrahamian,,, you reap what you sow fellas.
What goes around comes around!
You cant say I didnt warn you!

If any body should be held to statusof Genious,,, let it be Jose Arrendondo!
They took THAT MANS stuff n Disgraced his name!
Even to refer to a mod as the "browneye" which is a term for "asshole".
Now,, I dont see anyone mad about that,,,?????

Call me if you want your amp badass with no bull{censored} involved!
I got their secrets! Oh yeah,,, no goop either loo
Peace!

• Members

No challenger,,,, im takin their {censored} over!

I love this stuff,,, and I dont treat people like theyre dollar bills.

I been in my own business since 1990.

I hate the way people are being treated.

I have made alot of friends since battling with these guys.

Alot og RT guys too!

And I own their secrets.

Not magic,,, just knowledge!

And help from my music biz friends!

I have alot of support allready and even some very well known guys have confirmed that I got it right.

like I said,,, call me or email me!

Come down n bring your favorite guitars if you live on the east coast!

Then we will post your thoughts on youtube if you like!

No smoke or mirrors,,,

Just honestly ,,,a love of hotrodded amps!

And the willingness to step up to the plate !

Archived