NGunD!!

soilent

• Members

Finally got one of these! I originally bought a Sigma because it was cheaper, but I finally came to my senses and got the real deal. Super pumped to go shooting! Oh and I got 500 rounds of Blazer to start me off right.

06ffde97.jpg

61b0ddb0.jpg

eb3d8cc4.jpg

• Members

Is your penis getting bigger, or is it just me?

JK sweet gun bro, go try it out somewhere, preferably not the mall or playground.

Haha, na man I didn't get the .45 so my penis is still the same size. I was thinkin I'd try er out on a preschool or something first.

• Members

I'm close to purchasing a Glock 9mm. Probably the compact. Is it the newest gen? I saw a 4th gen 17 at Gander MTN for $650

Woahhh {censored} that price! Mine's a gen 3. Supposedly the gen 4's were having some bugs that may or may not have been ironed out yet and I didn't want to take the chance. Besides, they're like $40 more. Anyway, you should definitely take a look at some other places. I bought mine online from Bud's Gun Shop. $513 shipped plus $27 transfer fee from my local FFL. You shouldn't be paying over like $550 for a normal Glock.

• Members

HNGD!!!!!

i need to hit the range myself.

oh and madryan, sorry for accusing you of glock fanboism the other day.

Guilty as charged...

They're a great gun. Half the parts, they always work, and they'll continue to do so in conditions that will cause anything else to choke.

• Members

no, i mean, im sorry for accusing you of BLIND glock fanboism.

i want to shoot IDPA

Get a Dillon progressive reloading press and learn to love using it. That's the only way I could afford it. We had a Dillon 650 and Dillon 550 at work. They were usually set for 9mm and .45 and most of us who worked there were shooters.

Archived