Forumites you didnt like but do now?

primeholy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I was just reading a thread by TommyHorrible and it got me thinking about this. I used to not like the guy, but I do now. There are prolly others that I cant think of at the moment. On a side note, I had a dream a week or so ago that SteveTemp aka 17bewbs was trying to kill me. He does give me the creeper vibe sometimes
:eek:

lo...what did I look like? Moutain man? Charles Manson?

I have to laugh at some a ya'll. I know I can be a whacked out dumb sunnabitch. Sometimes a little too intense and uptight. And I got issues with fake bull{censored} innernet {censored}. I speak my mind don't give a {censored} about popularity or coolness... :idk: what can ya do? It's where I come from and raised, old school discipline. I've actually done pretty well with what I got to work with. :idk::)
...but I'm prolly one of the most boring "normal" cracka vanilla people here IRL. And I'd take a bullet for my rl friends and family. Over a couple beers....you might reconsider. Me....a creeper vibe killer? lol. Been called a lotta things in my ~50 years...but that's a new one. Thanks!

A side story to my dysfunction....in high school a buddy stopped by the house and I introduced him to my father.

Me: "hey dad this is my friend Rudy".
Dad" "your friend huh? Does he pay your bills? No? Some friend!:mad: "

And that's how I learned to make friends. :facepalm: Good times!

• Members

Ricky Bobby is the easy answer here. I remember when I first joined his moniker was still Ehud Olmert. The {censored}er trolled me so hard I can't even begin to explain. I had no idea how internet forums worked. I would constantly be triple teamed in an orgy of pwnage by him, Weathered, and Telephant. I believe I actually had to be private messaged to let me know that they were just {censored}ing with me. :lol::facepalm:

• Members

Ricky Bobby is the easy answer here. I remember when I first joined his moniker was still Ehud Olmert. The {censored}er trolled me so hard I can't even begin to explain. I had no idea how internet forums worked. I would constantly be triple teamed in an orgy of pwnage by him, Weathered, and Telephant. I believe I actually had to be private messaged to let me know that they were just {censored}ing with me.
:lol::facepalm:

I'm fairly confident that I was part of the group that tormented you relentlessly in your early days. :cop:

• Members

I believe that same group also consisted of Pepi and Isvoid. Oh the memories of being 17 on HCAF.
:lol:

Yeah, I think back to when I first joined at a ripe young 16.

I remember finding the exact EVH brown sound with my Zoom 2100FX pedal through my Rogue PA with the wah slightly cocked. :facepalm::freak::lol:

Archived