Anyone else feeling safer?

nexbot

• Members

"The Department of Homeland Security has launched a program to "facilitate and accelerate the adoption" of small, unmanned drones by police and other public safety agencies, an effort that an agency official admitted faces "a very big hurdle having to do with privacy..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/drones-dhs-program-unmanned-aircraft-police_n_1537074.html

"Defense contractors, faced with a shrinking military market, are lobbying hard to provide "counterinsurgency applications" to local police in order to keep sales up..."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's just a matter of time before it's a legal requirement to record your every waking moment, just in case you do something Big Brother doesn't want you doing.

It pisses me off, but the idea that the people have ANY voice any longer in this country is a {censored}ing figment of the imagination.

• Members

Watched a news show about Real Estate people & local law enforcement agencies using drones already. I dont have anything to hide, but I dont want them flying around my property looking at my sh*t.

Which is exactly what they'll be doing with them.

Not necessarily yours, but somebody's property, without warrant or just cause.

And they'll very likely get away with it.

Archived