Nikki Sixx goes nuts on stage.

Warhorse

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dat cracka would get kilt.
:lol:

I :love: you Anomaly, but how is this post ok, when you just went on about how it's not acceptable for white people to say nigga...

Oh it's ok because you were just joking right???

Nigs are worthless pieces of trash :lol:

But I'm just joking so it's cool, right? :D

THIS is the kind of {censored} that is a double standard in this country :)

• Members

I
:love:
you Anomaly, but how is this post ok, when you just went on about how it's not acceptable for white people to say nigga...

Oh it's ok because you were just joking right???

Nigs are worthless pieces of trash

But I'm just joking so it's cool, right?
:D

THIS is the kind of {censored} that is a double standard in this country
:)

Because it's me, and I'ma call a cracka ass cracka, a cracka, when I see fit :lol:

Naw, the big difference is, i'm joking and doing it for comedy, while noticing my audience here. Nikki Sixx, not so much, but, I suppose you have a point.

• Members

Because it's me, and I'ma call a cracka ass cracka, a cracka, when I see fit

Naw, the big difference is, i'm joking and doing it for comedy, while noticing my audience here. Nikki Sixx, not so much, but, I suppose you have a point.

"Y'all n****s is gay"

For real though, just wondering man. I mean, I can see the comedy in it certainly. On both sides...Like with Drak's epic quote above, that {censored} was hilarious. Just wondered if that made sense to YOU.

Cheers and beers my friend :thu:

• Members

security guards are almost always assholes that deserve to have their ass kicked. So Nikki said the n word... he's a dumbass rockstar. The security guard still deserved to have his ass kicked, I'm damn near positive.

A truly win-win situation would have ended with the security guard getting his ass kicked and Motley Crue somehow blinking from existence.

Sadly, we don't all get what we want. :(

• Members

I use the n word every day. Fight the power, man.

Say what you will, Sixx is probably the #1 musician I want to meet.

EDIT: As for concert security, our tour manager had a serious concussion from a run-in with some security at a concert in the early 90's. A girl nearby had fallen and he was trying to pick her up to stop her getting trampled. He pushed a couple people out of the way and managed to get the girl to her feet, but concert security dragged him over the barricade and four dudes beat the living {censored} out of him beside the stage. He started freaking out so they kicked him in the head until he stopped moving, then kicked him in the head for another 5 minutes.

I've dealt with a lot of security companies that employ well-trained staff that can handle and diffuse most any situation that could arise at a large-scale concert. I've also dealt with a lot of others that weren't so professional. Mostly staffed by meatheaded tough guys looking to kick someone's ass and get away with it. Not to mention all the asshole bouncers you into at clubs.

Archived