Wolfgang Special for $499??? Should I

Lucius

• Members

Is that a good price? It looks purty and plays perfectly for me. You know that feeling when you pick up a guitar and its like you're home?? Anyways, what is the going price for these things. It is in great shape all around. Doesn't include case.

What pickups are in these things??

Cheers, Lucius

• Members

Is that a good price? It looks purty and plays perfectly for me.
You know that feeling when you pick up a guitar and its like you're home??
Anyways, what is the going price for these things. It is in great shape all around. Doesn't include case.

What pickups are in these things??

Cheers, Lucius

If you find a guitar that does that for you and the price is right, get it.

• Members

does it really matter though?

If you find a guitar that does that for you and the price is right, get it.

Is the price right for an MIK? I don't know?? If that is the going rate then I'll still buy it. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

Is the price right for an MIK? I don't know?? If that is the going rate then I'll still buy it. Cheers, Lucius

yeah it is. I guess you could get one for about $400 if you look hard enough but it would be one of those "wait until the right deal comes along" type of deal.

• Members

Someone here just got himself a Peavey Wolfgang Special. I think it was chrispsullivan IIRC.

Don't know much about the pickups in those but I have heard that they're kinda hot.

Peavey Wolfgang pickups are great. I put one in my Sterling AX40 (import EBMM Axis). Very warm sounding, and is a tad hot.

Archived