HNJD!!!!

NixerX

• Members

Happy No Job Day to me.....walked in this am...and after a few weeks of ball busting over stupid {censored} that's was seemingly above their comprehension of necessity I are done....I didn't quit...or get fired....simply liberated.

So no new gear for me for a while.

So what now? Finish the Degree? Freelance? Unenjoyment?

Mayhaps all the above.

Mother said "You might not see it now, but getting laid off in early June is a gift!"

• Members

Finish the degree whilst getting the unemployment.

Seems pretty logical to me. Im probably not gonna find a job that pays like that in this area again for a while so I might as well take a vacation for a bit and get smart.

• Members

:(

man.. i thought you had 'er hammered at the bank!

i'm sorry j. that blows--- there's something else around the corner though. at least you'll have some time to work in the garden!
:D

\n

I left the bank 6 months ago for this job. I could have {censored} on my boss' desk at the bank and still had a job...I got offered more money at the joint where my wife works and went for it....{censored}ty situation but they are giving me good references / encouraging me to apply for Unenjoyment (:freak:) so why not take a lil vacation work the garden and finish school?

I got a couple web jobs (1099 style) in the pipeline so I might resurrect my consultancy biz...but its been while and im a lil rusty.

don

Who knows whats gonna happen..im tired of the dumb {censored}s that are in charge of IT offices.. Seems like you dont need to know IT to manage an IT

dept.

My wifes go my back so its all good. We just spent the day together planting Blueberries and Heather :)

Archived