Baltic Sea "UFO"

Andersonology

• Members

"'Since no volcanic activity has ever been reported in the Baltic Sea the find becomes even stranger,' Mr Lindberg continued."

Cause the sea bottom hasn't been there for a bit? :cop:

I just think they fact they ran to the media with this for publicity would lend credence to its nothing more than something mundane if unusual.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was in the news here like 12 months ago. But the divers have visited the site and said it was something unexplainable (in scientific terms, not ufos) what they found.

Edit: I remembered the article wrong.

But here it is for anyone who wants to use google translate.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/tiede/art-1288477735367.html

Divers describe the formation looks more like a giant mushroom, not a space ship. It rises to about 3-4 meters above the seabed and its edges are rounded.

On top the formation there were small stone circles like fireplaces covered in soot.

- Normally, the stone does not burn, points out Hogeborn.

The research director Peter Lindberg points out that they have not found any indications that the formation would be a spaceship. However, he admits that they can not even say that what it is.

- First, we thought that it is made of stone, it is something else. In the Baltic Sea there should not be volcanic activity, it is even more a mystery. We can only wonder how this is naturally formed, but I can now admit that it is strangest thing I've seen in my career, Lindberg said.

• Members

Another update...I know, it's all a big hoax and nothing is down there. Still, a compelling hoax all the same.

Yeh even though it is most likely not a UFO it's still interesting {censored}. I always hope that something like this will turn out to be a UFO or something. But I always figure if it was a UFO you wouldn't be able to get within 100 miles of that site.

Archived