• Last Reply
  • Members

By the time you complete this course, you will be able to:

1- understand Slaughter is not metal

2- sell your 2 Madisons

3- buy real amp

4 - run it at half power on smaller venues

5 - be a boss.

Your graduation is August, 30 2012. Work with me.

Can do except for #1 and 2.

How about a compromise?

I can understand that White Lion is not metal and sell my valveking instead of the Madisons.

Im thinking a dsl100 would be the best amp for me to buy. The only problem is I am saving up to buy a car and I have to get that before I can get anymore gear, so the August 30 thing might be a little tight, how about December 30, 2012?

• Members

By the time you complete this course, you will be able to:

1- understand Slaughter is not metal

2- sell your 2 Madisons

3- buy real amp

4 - run it at half power on smaller venues

5 - be a boss.

Your graduation is August, 30 2012
. Work with me.

Yay! That's my birfday.

• Members
So I actually missed the whole "Billy puking on a chicks lap" story. I know its pretty old now, can I get cliffnotes?
:cop:

Billy took out hot hairdresser chick, got drunk, puked in her lap. She got naked, showered with him, gave him a free professional haircut. Then Billy rails her. Hottie is then gone, out of the house by the time Billy wakes up. Tale is legendary for a reason.

• Members

Billy took out hot hairdresser chick, got drunk, puked in her lap. She got naked, showered with him, gave him a free professional haircut. Then Billy rails her. Hottie is then gone, out of the house by the time Billy wakes up. Tale is legendary for a reason.

we call it rock and roll (and not being a {censored})

• Members

:eek::eek::love::lol:

Archived