let me share some of my first world problems...

guitarbilly74

• Members

1- waiting for online purchases suck!

About ten days I bought some parts to customize my SG-X. Had to go through different vendors because no one carried everything I needed in a single place. All I ordered was a truss rod cover, humbucker mounting ring and pickguard. Got the truss rod cover really quick, finally got the humbucker ring on Friday and the pickguard is still not here. I want to finish this guitar ASAP and all this wait is causing me anxiety.

2- my {censored}ing Adobe Acrobat Reader is not working.

Tried to read a .pdf and got a message that I need to update my AAR. No big deal. Went to do the update and it failed saying "an older version is running, please close it and try again". It WAS closed, goddammit!!! I looked in the Task Manager and there are no Adobe related processes running. Tried again, failed again.

Decided to delete the older version completely, tried again.. failed. I looked in the registry for any keys that could be causing the system to think AAR is running, there is nothing. So now I can't {censored}ing read .pdfs at home.

3- not sure what to do with 8 speakers and a cab.

I've been playing my rig as a half stack for the last couple of days and it sounds a lot better. Having just one cab allows me to open up the amp more. So I decided to sell my top cab empty, sell the speakers separately. Then when I get the speakers I bought from raf, I'd load them in my bottom cab and also sell the other speakers separately.

The problem is one of the speakers is stuck in the top cab. The nut is stripped. I can't decide if I should go through the hassle of getting that out or if I should just sell the top cab loaded (it will probably be less money than parting it out) and selling only the speakers of the bottom cab individually.

4 - no one is buying {censored} on CL and eBay

I keep running the ads and no one calls :mad:

My life is miserable :mad::lol:

#firstworldproblems

• Members

I have been waiting for my mf280B to get here for about 2 weeks. Its scheduled to get here on thursday.
Plus craigslist is a {censored}ing bitch and my piece of {censored} cell phone wont stop {censored}ing up.

• Members

About ten days I bought some parts to customize my SG-X. Had to go through different vendors because no one carried everything I needed in a single place. All I ordered was a truss rod cover, humbucker mounting ring and pickguard. Got the truss rod cover really quick, finally got the humbucker ring on Friday and the pickguard is still not here. I want to finish this guitar ASAP and all this wait is causing me anxiety.

Related to this: finally got a confirmation that I am getting my pickguard today. Now the problem is I have a meeting after work because I am talking to some guys about a partnership on a new business. Then my gf wants me to go to her place afterwards so she can cook me dinner and have sex. Then tomorrow I have to be in the office early. So I won't be able to work on the guitar until tomorrow evening :mad:

:lol:

• Members

My iPhone charging cable is too short. I can't lay in bed, while its charging, and surf the web.

My Xbox wireless controller has a {censored}ty recharge setup, so I have to plug it in most of the time. The cable it comes with is 12' and I only sit about 8' away. The inconvenient part is getting up to plug it in :lol:

I'm too impatient to order online.

• Members

Tried to read a .pdf and got a message that I need to update my AAR. No big deal. Went to do the update and it failed saying "an older version is running, please close it and try again". It WAS closed, goddammit!!! I looked in the Task Manager and there are no Adobe related processes running. Tried again, failed again.

Decided to delete the older version completely, tried again.. failed. I looked in the registry for any keys that could be causing the system to think AAR is running, there is nothing. So now I can't {censored}ing read .pdfs at home.

I've been playing my rig as a half stack for the last couple of days and it sounds a lot better. Having just one cab allows me to open up the amp more. So I decided to sell my top cab empty, sell the speakers separately. Then when I get the speakers I bought from raf, I'd load them in my bottom cab and also sell the other speakers separately.

The problem is one of the speakers is stuck in the top cab. The nut is stripped. I can't decide if I should go through the hassle of getting that out or if I should just sell the top cab loaded (it will probably be less money than parting it out) and selling only the speakers of the bottom cab individually.

I keep running the ads and no one calls
:mad:

My life is miserable
:mad::lol:

#firstworldproblems

Your problems are puny and pathetic, when compared to the guy who posted about getting bit in the nuts by a brown recluse spider.

Could be worse Billy :thu: quiturbitchin :lol:

• Members

my dad usually watches my kid on Mondays, my wife and I actually get to leave the house.

Tonight we're going to a function where the childcare is provided, but my dad already made plans to watch my son tonight, and made other plans for tomorrow. So I can't get an extra free night out of it.

Also, I stayed up too late playing video games and reading The Hobbit last night, and could do with a nap.

• Members
My iPhone charging cable is too short
. I can't lay in bed, while its charging, and surf the web.

My Xbox wireless controller has a {censored}ty recharge setup, so I have to plug it in most of the time. The cable it comes with is 12' and I only sit about 8' away. The inconvenient part is getting up to plug it in

{censored}ing this.

• Members

life sucks, mojo sent bro

i'm trying to decide if i want my next car to have black or tan interior and i have now been waiting over the estimated 6 week timeframe for my mako 412. life blows.

I wish my car had a black interior, my only beef with my current car is interior looks.

Instead of upgrading my phenom 2 pc to a sandy bridge pc I had to replace the throttle body and tps on my gf's car.

I lost my Iron Man 2 bluray and wanted to have a prequel marathon before seeing the avengers again this morning

I worked too much overtime last year and didnt' save any of it, now I don't qualify to financial aid for school and I have no savings for it

My waterproof case for my iphone 4s isn't flush with the screen so i'm getting rainbow streaks

My phone only has an 8mp camera on it

My pc is only overclocked to 3.5ghz

We ran the AC this month so the electric bill is $150

• Members

I can totally relate. I'm trying to decide if I want to build a big {censored}ing house, or buy an existing big {censored}ing house.:facepalm:

*le sigh*, first world problems are totally a bitch.:mad:

3rd worlders don't know how good their simple life is.:lol:

• Members

I wish my car had a black interior, my only beef with my current car is interior looks.

Instead of upgrading my phenom 2 pc to a sandy bridge pc I had to replace the throttle body and tps on my gf's car.

yeah dude my current car is black on black and i love it. no debate on the exterior - that will be black for sure. its a little hot in the summer but its not a dealbreaker since i live in michigan and that is like 2 weeks. i am 99% on black for the interior on the new one but tan looks a little sexy/classy too.

• Members

yeah dude my current car is black on black and i love it. no debate on the exterior - that will be black for sure. its a little hot in the summer but its not a dealbreaker since i live in michigan and that is like 2 weeks. i am 99% on black for the interior on the new one but tan looks a little sexy/classy too.

black/tan is a great combo, however tan leather wears like {censored}. {censored} that {censored}.

• Members

I'm bored bc the current decent-compared-to-most-folks job I have sucks and I've had {censored} to do all day and STILL have to drive here all the {censored} way back to this office tomorrow just to do nothing all over again.

Then, I have to call on the way home about getting the CTS serviced.

THEN, I probably will order take-out chinese and take a nap.

THENNN, I will get up and study CPA review for like 3 hrs and go to bed.

Life - 43,423,342 RSBro - 0 :cry:

• Members

The Caddy is black on black... it gets... warm. :lol:

Thank Gawd for vented seats (and heated steering wheels- that's for Mrudoch V :o:lol:)

• Members

My iPhone charging cable is too short. I can't lay in bed, while its charging, and surf the web.

My Xbox wireless controller has a {censored}ty recharge setup, so I have to plug it in most of the time. The cable it comes with is 12' and I only sit about 8' away. The inconvenient part is getting up to plug it in

My brother got me this for Xmas a few years back and it's been awesome ever since.

Dual charger cradle

71pOPq11V8L._AA1500_.jpg

• Members

I keep running the ads and no one calls
:mad:

My life is miserable
:mad::lol:

#firstworldproblems

#2---Download Revo Uninstaller free. Uninstall Adobe Reader using moderate settings. Download and run CCleaner while you are at it. Then go to Ninite.com and download Adobe Reader and install. Problem solved.

• Members

black/tan is a great combo, however tan leather wears like {censored}. {censored} that {censored}.

i also has the beast known as yogi bear, lol. so my interiors get beat to {censored} faster than most. but good call, i think i'm doing black on black again. didnt you say you had an e class? you like it?

• Members

i also has the beast known as yogi bear, lol. so my interiors get beat to {censored} faster than most. but good call, i think i'm doing black on black again. didnt you say you had an e class? you like it?

yeah he'll destroy that tan {censored}.

I have an M3 and an SVT focus both with black leather m/. my wife's subaru legacy has tan and its a bitch to keep clean.

• Members

I have to go IN to the office tomorrow to train some noobs

I drank too many beers yesterday while building my new pedal board. Got board done and covered. Still need to wire pedals. :facepalm:

As such I'm hungover today. Went to my office this morning and my computer was offline. Spent 2 hours on hold with support desk to find out the cisco teleworker network was {censored}ed up. Thousands of users impacted. Almost had to go in to office but used normal VPN connection from my traveling days. Worked and got to stay home, unlike half my team who had to drag their asses to the office

Archived