let me share some of my first world problems...

guitarbilly74

• Members

[The problem is one of the speakers is stuck in the top cab. The nut is stripped.

take a small flathead screwdriver and pry up on the nut while turning it - should get it past the stripped threads and into the good ones.

might take prying on both side at the same time to pull it up evenly.

or use small vise grips, clamp on, and pull up as you turn.

either way it's the same theory.

• Members

I'm going to get a biopsy in an hour or so but I have insurance and access to healthcare which makes it a first world problem.

see only 1st worlders get threatened with "taxes" for not having health insurance. {censored}ing 3rd worlders just lops the broken bits off.

• Members

My {censored}ing cell phone wasnt working properly today, so I decided to repeatedly punch it about 20 times and It still doesnt work. {censored}ing Verizon, cheap bastards.

its not verizon's fault, its your {censored}ty 1st world fists :lol:

• Members

Gatdamn, I have no f'ing problems, but I'll give it a try.

1. My mustang is leaking gas from the gas tank. I have AAA, so it cost me a whopping $12 to get it towed to my boy. The entire gas tank only costs $189.00 if he can't patch it somehow. Oh yeah, and that's my 2nd car. :lol:

2. My truck just started throwing a code, but it runs fine, so, maybe when I get the stang back, I'll take that in. Maybe not :lol:

3. My Line 6 G30 beltpack broke. I got a call tag to send it back to Line 6 where either they will fix it or replace it. That is for my 2nd rig, which I hardly ever use :lol:

I suck at this.

• Members

I can totally relate. I'm trying to decide if I want to build a big {censored}ing house, or buy an existing big {censored}ing house.
:facepalm:

*le sigh*, first world problems are totally a bitch.
:mad:

3rd worlders don't know how good their simple life is.
:lol:

You're totally f'ed. Build a house and morons will probably just cut corners and mess it up and fill your walls with Twinkie wrappers. Buy one and everything will be due to break and need fixing.

• Members

I've done the black/black leather Caddy thing and it looks cool but just feels way too serious. Always seems hot in the summer and cold in the winter too. Fabric in baby poop tan is the way to go.

Archived