Trying to decide if I should sell my top cab

guitarbilly74

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might buy the cab for sheer HCAF mojo. That cab is a {censored}ing legend here. Besides... I should really consider actually getting a Laney cab since I own 2 heads. You got me thinking Billy...

:thu:

Let's make it happen!!! I will give you a HCAF discount and sell it for $125, which what I paid for it. That's $125 delivered to your door :love:

• Members

:thu:

Let's make it happen!!! I will give you a HCAF discount and sell it for $125, which what I paid for it. That's $125 delivered to your door
:love:

remind me, cause i tend to not thoroughly read, is that cab loaded with those 100's?

• Members

I'm seriously considering this.

Go for it :lol: Where else would you find a matching 4x12 for your Laneys at this price? The T100s are cool, they're similar to the T75's but with a bit more low end. They're really not my favorite speakers (neither are the 75's) but they are not crappy at all, just not my personal preference. For the price, it's a killer deal.

• Members

Go for it
:lol:
Where else would you find a matching 4x12 for your Laneys at this price? The T100s are cool, they're similar to the T75's but with a bit more low end. They're really not my favorite speakers (neither are the 75's) but they are not crappy at all, just not my personal preference. For the price, it's a killer deal.

You sound like a used car salesman :lol:

• Members
Go for it
:lol:
Where else would you find a matching 4x12 for your Laneys at this price? The T100s are cool, they're similar to the T75's but with a bit more low end. They're really not my favorite speakers (neither are the 75's) but they are not crappy at all, just not my personal preference. For the price, it's a killer deal.

and I could say to the band "you see that cab? scientists on Easter Island discovered how to move it, and nevermind that it was toured by Opeth... Billy on HCAF played through it :thu:"

• Members

What kind of warranty can you offer me? Bumper to bumper? If I give you 125, will you throw in the dice to hang from the input jack?

It comes with the Opeth warranty package. Guaranteed to sound bro0tlz!

The dice is my {censored}ing fist. Let me know if you want it hanging in your face.

• Members

and I could say to the band "you see that cab? scientists on Easter Island discovered how to move it, and nevermind that it was toured by Opeth... Billy on HCAF played through it :thu:"

sounds like a no-brainer man. What time should I deliver it tonight?

Archived