So, I just tried hookers for the first time.

Crunchtime

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Breaking News: This thread was a parody of another thread
about hookahs and arguing about somebody's hooker mother being a clean piece of meat with multiple STD's in aidsville
is only making me and the OP
:lol:

The only stupid looking idiot here, is you.

:thu:

But by all means...keep the scantily clad vixens free flowing.

• Members
....is only making
me and the OP

They don't have to be.

gatdamn the r3tard is strong with you.

And fwiw, I spent plenty of time in the original Hookah thread...and I've crafted enough parroty threads to know one when I see one. The fact that I didn't call it out immediately doesn't mean the humor was lost on me.

but srsly. You're a prior bant aren't you?

• Members
They don't have to be.

gatdamn the r3tard is strong with you.

And fwiw, I spent plenty of time in the original Hookah thread...and I've crafted enough parroty threads to know one when I see one. The fact that I didn't call it out immediately doesn't mean the humor was lost on me.

but srsly. You're a prior bant aren't you?

Oh Abstract... How important you've made me in your life, for two days now. Going through pages of a thread, setting up multiple quotes, compiling your argument so carefully. You must like me deep down. Something about me's got you tickled and you can't help coming back here to spend time with me. :)

• Members
Oh Abstract... How important you've made me in your life, for two days now. Going through pages of a thread, setting up multiple quotes, compiling your argument so carefully. You must like me deep down. Something about me's got you tickled and you can't help coming back here to spend time with me.
:)

Keep swinging your sword, bitch.

• Members

Mike, you're really looking like a first class dumb{censored} here. Trust me, we know our own.

Look, I know I didn't read everyone's post clearly enough but that's not changing the fact that Abstract continued wasting his time with a first class dumb{censored}, which I'm just having fun with at this point.

Archived