So, I just tried hookers for the first time.

Crunchtime

• Members

My GF's Bro's {censored} em. They act so cool. Taking long strokes, pulling out and blowing a big load. I always heard a hooker should be treated like a truck. Rode hard and put away wet.

So, I took a couple pumps and pulled out. So dumb. Nothing to it. Walked away with blue balls. {censored}ing disgusted.

I guess I'm a badass because I pumped a hooker's {censored} pipe like a John Candy working a plunger on Taco Tuesday.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know it's a parody, but I got a couple friends who get the high class hookers on a regular basis.. $200 for a half hour, $300 for the hour.. I'm pretty sure it's extra for ass play.. They actually do make it sound like a great time, but I can't pay that for sex.. I would easily rather buy drugs.. Anyway, they say a half hour is all you need.. Just don't {censored} around when she gets there. Pun intended. It's funny how they talk about being all business and getting in everything they want in the half hour. More pun intended. It's like they are talking about drugs in how specific they are..

• Members

They actually do make it sound like a great time, but I can't pay that for sex..

So ya meet a girl, take her to dinner and a show, spend a coupla hunnert and MAYBE get laid. You may also find that after a few drinks she's a raving bitchiac. I'd rather take the sure thang

• Members

Breaking News: This thread was a parody of another thread about hookahs and arguing about somebody's hooker mother being a clean piece of meat with multiple STD's in aidsville is only making me and the OP
:lol:

Are you {censored}ing 12 or what?

• Members

I don't know what age has to do with you taking this thread seriously and continuing to post.

The only one taking {censored} srsly here is the 12yo.

:thu:

And I'm not sure how being srs precludes you from understanding that this is a parody of a thread I've spent quite a bit of time in over the last 24hrs.

• Members

Firstly, it's pretty obvious I'm not taking much seriously here. Secondly, spending quite a bit of time in a thread over the last 24 hours makes me question your age, not my own.

Well, you're obviously more mature. But I'd bet my hat I'm older.

Archived