There is a white elefant in the room

guitarbilly74

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

because he's a coward hiding behind a keyboard...

that was my understanding, but since i've been left out of the loop on the whole thing, i don't really know what's going on with it. how could i?

if you've got such a problem with me, why not talk to me directly instead of trying to make me look bad?

• Members

So, someone is trying to run a builder away from this forum. That's never happened before.
:cop:

Zach is good people. {censored} this {censored}.

:blush:

i don't think running me off was the goal, but running me down was.

what's funny is that i've openly admitted all of it before :lol:

and i'm not going anywhere, i dig this place too much. i'm gonna stay around even if/when i quit building amps.

• Members

While you think how to answer this question. Please also explain why did you choose fake name and address to register your domain. Unless of course, you are indeed Satan.

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=slocloneforums.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Registrant:

Satan Mephistopheles

666 Hades Court

Hell, Michigan 48169

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (
http://www.godaddy.com
)

Domain Name: SLOCLONEFORUMS.COM

Created on: 27-Oct-10

Expires on: 27-Oct-12

Last Updated on: 27-Oct-10

After all this is answered, I would love to hear YOUR definition of "legitimate"

Best regards,

Billy.

:o

• Members

*snip*

:thu:

Ever since I've been around here (short time I know) you've appeared to be really transparent about things Zach. I figured the threads were most likely going to be old or have a decent explanation going on. (The old "Sure I'm a tech cause I can solder" story.)

I don't get the random "Hey, lets crap all over Zach/Titan now!" vibe of that idiot but then, the internet is the great equalizer. That's not really a good thing most of the time sadly.

Archived