There is a white elefant in the room

guitarbilly74

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

especially since it wasnt even about titan amps in the first place, but about clint being Oprah's Douchebottle.

Exactly.

I can't speak to amp design, problems with titans or any amps, or "borrowed" mods from the internet (from a forum called SLOclones no less) but if you have an issue with someone, especially someone with a legitimate business, randomly posting {censored} on the net ain't the best way to deal with it.

Oh and LOL @ "Oprah's Douchebottle!"

• Members

This place sucks. I'm trying to get a life, but, damnit, {censored} like this makes it impossible!!!

It's like reality TV. But I hate that {censored}.

No, its not like reality TV because this is actually real. Way better.

"Legitimate" as in "He receives money and supplies a product." Which sadly in the musical device world excludes far too many folk, even some with big well established names.

edit: You still have not addressed billy's point in creating this thread. That might shed some light on the issue.

• Members

"especially someone with a legitimate business"

Define legitimate?

So, you want me to look at your site, but I need to register first? No thanks.

Like I want some troll with my email addy. Especially since you will no doubt spontaniously combust soon...

• Members

No, its not like reality TV because this is actually real. Way better.

"Legitimate" as in "He receives money and supplies a product." Which sadly in the musical device world excludes far too many folk, even some with big well established names.

So he pays taxes on said company's product? Has a legitimate business license registered in his home city/town? Has he incorporated or licensed an LLC so the next guy that comes around and his product fails and burns down a house, pet, human, I shouldn't tell them to sue the {censored} out of him because he has a "legitimate business"?

• Members

So he pays taxes on said company's product? Has a legitimate business license registered in his home city/town? Has he incorporated or licensed an LLC so the next guy that comes around and his product fails and burns down a house, pet, human,
I shouldn't tell them to sue the {censored} out of him because he has a "legitimate business"?

I've read this a bunch of times now and I still am not sure what you mean. People sue individuals and businesses all the time.

• Members

I don't and in retrospect it was a poor idea.

Indeed, it was. And I assume that now that you recognize you had a "poor idea" aka theft, you want to make things right and you are in contact with Mr. Soldano to attempt to compensate him for the 1000s of copies of his design that were illegally lifted off your website, yes?

Archived